NouveauDark v.2.0

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

eutegosto

Re: Skin NouveauDark v.1.0 (plus Blue, Red, Grey & Orange)

Post by eutegosto »

I am running your red version at the moment. I like the bold, yet clean look to it.
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Hi eutegosto , glad you like the skin...like me it's bold, yet clean :lol:

I'm currently tinkering with a new skin at the moment which I hope will be as well received as the Nouveau range has been.

Thanks for taking the time to comment :D
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
GeraldB

Post by GeraldB »

We'll look forward to your new range of skins. I also use and admire your splash screen -- It seems to me that splash screens are an overlooked opportunity, so thanks for something special.
Can't afford a signature.
rrfpacker

Re: NouveauDark v.1.0 (plus Blue, Red, Grey & Orange)

Post by rrfpacker »

CoachUK,

This is one of my favorite skins, has everything I want in a skin. Are you going to make Monkey Rok skins to match or did I miss them somewhere.

Keep up the good work.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I like your idea of tight-wrapped player buttons. I think you can improve some of the bordering though, you don't need to "finish" each skinned object with a rounded gradient, even though it may make your skin more professional looking. Less is more.
Best regards,
Morten
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Hi, been focused on other things recently and haven't had time to think about updates.
Hopefully that will change soon and I can get back to updating skins, etc.

@rrfpacker - Yes I'll do a skin for MR and LV. Also want to incorporate changes to take of advantage of MM3.1 enhancements.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Excellent. Your skins are wonderful and I look forward to the enhancements.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

CoachUK wrote:Hi, been focused on other things recently and haven't had time to think about updates.
Hopefully that will change soon and I can get back to updating skins, etc.

@rrfpacker - Yes I'll do a skin for MR and LV. Also want to incorporate changes to take of advantage of MM3.1 enhancements.
you mean theres other things to do? gosh i wonder what they could be? ha ha aha :lol:
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

CoachUK,

This is one of my favorite skins, good job. You mentioned way back in July you were thinking of making MR and LV skins to match. How is that coming along?
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Hi, and first of all may I wish all monkey-philes a very happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year. :D

@ rrfpacker I'll not lie to you....I haven't done a thing. Being self-employed I've found myself having to concentrate on work rather than play and haven't been able to spend any time on things like skins, etc. Hopefully I will get round to all the updates I've promised myself early in the New Year, especially as there would appear to have been a huge jump in the number of downloads of my skins in recent weeks. My interest has also been piqued by RC's post about splash screens and I think it's about time I treated myself to a new one of those too. Anyway...thanks for the comment and your continued support for the skins.

@DreadM Where, oh where, do you get the ideas from???? Downloaded your 'GrauGrun' skin. Respect!!!
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. No hurry, just wondering.
CoachUK

Re: NouveauDark v.2.0

Post by CoachUK »

I finally got around to updating the NouveauDark skin and hopefully I've incorporated the things that people asked for.

Full details and download links are at the first post http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=36524
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Very nice changes and the MR, SI, LV skins are most welcome.

Very nice work. Thank you.
dypsis

Lyrics and Comment Viewer Border

Post by dypsis »

I have Lyrics and Comment Viewer positioned on the lower left.
If you hide the panel titlebar, there is no defining border at the top (or the right) of Lyrics and Comment Viewer.
I don't think borderless works well here.

Also. I can't see any Tooltip for the Volume Bar.

Peke

Post by Peke »

A v2.0 is simply great. I like it.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts