New view idea

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

tgriff9020

New view idea

Post by tgriff9020 »

I was looking at another application and it has a cool view that I think would work in MM. The view would fit in with the Album Art with Details, except this expands on it. This view would be available if you click on a specific album. The view would include large album art, and include the fields or information from the basic, details, custom fields in properties, It could also include Album Art if there are any alternate album covers. The view would also have the comment field so the user could add in a review of that album or any notes regarding that album. These options would all be available in one view, this would eliminate the need to right click and go to the properties. I also think that if possible could intergrate some of Monkey Rok features into this view such as other albums by this artist. Just throwing out an idea that I would like to see and think others would like as well
Lowlander

Re: New view idea

Post by Lowlander »

The fields are already available in the Album Art with Details view. If you only wish to view one album you can right click on any album and select Find More from Same > Album.
tgriff9020

Post by tgriff9020 »

Hey Lowlander,
I know these options are available and that the columns can be changed to what you want. Here is what I saw and liked. Dont know if its even possible in MM. But thought I would see if it could be. Like I said just throwing out ideas
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Not a bad idea, I think that scripts can do this (in a separate window though) and scripts like MonkeyRok might get very close to this example.
tgriff9020

Post by tgriff9020 »

Monkey Rok definately could do this or something similar, maybe someone will like the idea enough to incorporate it : ) Thanks Lowlander
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Custom Properties Panel should go close to duplicating it (ot as pretty though) :P
irshjet35

Post by irshjet35 »

Now if someone could only build MR and CP into one view, we would have the winner, thanks everyone for your help. This is what seperated MM from the rest
Peke

Post by Peke »

Idea is very nice.
I wonder why don't you talk to authors and offer then helping hand ? ;)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts