Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Re: Eclipse Skin v 2

Post by DreadM »

Benn wrote:DreadM, the glow effect on the play control icons is just beautiful.

Also, is there a way to get rid of the album art thumbnail in the big player? I like my art biiiig so don't really want it displayed twice. Cheers!
There was more people who ask for this, so i make a alternative version without albumart.

Screenshot:

Download:
see first post

Enjoy
Last edited by DreadM on Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Amazing, thank you. :D
steviegt

Post by steviegt »

I asked a question a few days ago and I knew it sounded dumb and the answer was obvious any other time. But, see the attached picture of the Micro Player. There are no maximize or minimize (up or down arrows) and the volume slider doesn't show up on the left. This is happening when MM is minimized to the micro player for the first time after MM is opened. Once you maximize and then minimize MM again, all is visible.

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... player.jpg

Also, Thanks for this great skin with the small player. That is my new setup.

I noticed if I use Eclipse 2.0 without the album art in the player, the Song Title, Artist and Song Title are not centered in the player.
MMW Gold Lifetime v4.1.21.11875
MM Pro Android v1.3.2.0824
Windows Home 10.0.17134.228 64-bit Build 1803
MS Edge

Next to MediaMonkey, the best program available: Total Commander http://www.ghisler.com/

"Being mean to someone takes more effort than being nice to them"
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

The MicroPlayer behavior on first start i notice also,got no idea whats going on,but i look agin for it.
Can you tell me what MM version you run?

Eclipse player without AArt is like the normal version just shorter about the missing AArt.
steviegt

Post by steviegt »

MediaMonkey Gold Lifetime v3.0.7.1191
MS Edge

Next to MediaMonkey, the best program available: Total Commander http://www.ghisler.com/

DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Thanks i was not shure if it was the last beta or the skin,
and i fond out what's going on :-?, it's fixed.
Update soon ,maybe people find some more bugs :wink:
steviegt

Post by steviegt »

Thank you. :D
MS Edge

DreadM

Re: Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Ok here is the uptdate Slim Player version, who comes in a different style.
i got some trouble (by design) withe the centered volumen and seek bar, so i must make the player a bit bigger than the orginal one ,
but i think it's now better to handel.

Slim Player version:

Download:
see first post

I hope you like the change's

btw:
I update all previous versions to v 2.0.0.1 and fix the microplayer behaviour on first start

Enjoy
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

This Eclipse v2 is so damn cool.

Probably the best skin I've seen.

I like looking at it, and see all the details that changed from version1.
It's really amazing!

:wink:
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
CoRsU

Post by CoRsU »

DreadM wrote:
Also i change all tree icons to one image(as you see in screenshot 1)(require MM 3.1.),it's somehow an experiment,i prefer to have no tree icons,looks more clear,
but please tell me what you think about?

Screenshot 1:( mini )
Hi Dread,

I use ur skin from the first time, and I'm very happy about this update. But is there any option to download the small player skin with the icon set for the tree node? For me looks to naked without them. Also I where a great advocate of the clear black title bar in the archive section (interpret; song#, Titel; Länge; etc.).

Apart from that, great, thy for the update ;)

deutsch:

Hi Dread,

Ich benutze deinen Skin schon von Anfang an und freue mich sehr über das update. Gibt es evtl. die Möglichkeit den Small Player skin mit dem Iconset für die Archivbaumstruktur herunter zu laden? Mir persönlich sieht das zu naggisch aus :D Außerdem bin ich noch ein großer Fan von der schlichten einfachen Titelleiste im großen Fenster in dem die ganzen Titel zu sehen sind. Diese abgehackten Kästchen gefallen mir da nicht so sehr.

Ansonsten, super, Danke für das Update ;)

Gruß, CoRsU
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks CoRsU,
Well you can extract/copy the iconfolder from the normal Eclipse skin with a zip prog.(7Zip) and overwrite the iconfolder in the small version also with zip prog..
They are both store/includet in the skin.msz.
gege

Eclipse Skin for MonkeyRok v1.1 and v2.0 (now borderless)

Post by gege »

Eclipse skin for MonkeyRok has been updated

Here is an excerpt of the press release:
It looks like borderless is the new black in this forum, so I updated Eclipse skin for MonkeyRok. But DreadM, with his obscure powers, discovered I would do this, and did it before me. :roll: So, we've made a deal (terms will not be disclosed, don't ask) and now you guys are going to have not one, but two Eclipse skins for MonkeyRok!
ZvezdanD is the author of the original borderless code, then we also had to sign an agreement, so he won't sue us :lol: We also won't disclose the amounts involved in this operation.

Go get it here.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

In the link there's a note on how to make a change to the MonkeyRok vbs file. Will doing that adversely affect other skins?
Stop Button Freak
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

No i don't think so ,all default MR skins looks like befor.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Well, the answer is yes - changing of MonkeyRok.vbs will affect all MonkeyRok skins. However, as I described, this is not enough to get borderless MR skins. You need to edit skin.css and skin.html files for some particular MR skin as well. Some of authors like gege, DreadM and nohitter151 updated their MR skins, so you don't need to do that second step, but for those skins which are not updated you need to do it by yourself.

One more thing, if you change MonkeyRok.vbs but not change skin.css and skin.html, the border will exists but will have much less width then before. In fact, changing of MonkeyRok.vbs is more noticeable than changing of skin.css and skin.html.
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2