Batch Art Finder - "Error #35764 - Inet" message d

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Sorocco

Batch Art Finder - "Error #35764 - Inet" message d

Post by Sorocco » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:46 am

Firstly trixmoto you're a God, I luv the scripts you've created for MediaMonkey, they really expand the functionality of MediaMonkey.
Unfortunately when I select a large number of mp3's and try to run Batch Art Finder, it starts but then the following error message appears:
"Error #35764 - Inet
Still executing last request
File : "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\BatchArtFinder.vbs",
Line 1252, Colum: 14"

Then when I hit ok it says
"Error executing script event."

I did some digging and Teknojnky had a similar issue, see link below (quarter way down the page)
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 7811aa5833

My question here is, what is causing this and is there a fix\workaround?

trixmoto - Keep up the amazing work. :D

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 am

Thanks, I'm glad you like the scripts I've done. It's always nice to hear they are useful and appreciated. :)

This basically occurs when the Inet component has not finished downloading one image before it is asked to download another. The script has a queue system which should prevent this from ever happening and I've never managed to replicate it myself. I'm not really sure what to suggest - it shouldn't be possible!! :-?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

Sorocco

Post by Sorocco » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:55 am

Many thanks for that clear explaination of what Inet is doing, always good to understand what you're up against. :wink:

From your explanation would it make 'any' difference that I start selecting album art whilst the album art is being queued i.e. not all the album art is being downloaded? Shot in the dark I know but I thought I'd ask.

How about just sheer quantity of mp3's, or size of the album art. Again more shooting in the dark - hopefully I'll inflict a flesh wound. :D

It's annoying but don't let this take away from the scripts you've done, I've directed many a friend to use MM WITH your scripts. They all luv them.

trixmoto

Post by trixmoto » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:42 am

I don't know if these things make a difference or not. Try them and let me know!! Maybe that'll help me work out what the problem might be! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

Sorocco

Post by Sorocco » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:09 am

trixmoto - I'll do some digging on my side to narrow down what 'seems' to be causing this erroe. If there is any area you want me to focus on, let me know.

Has anyone else on the forums seen this error message? Any idea on causes\workarounds?

Teknojnky - I know you reported this issue before, have you seen it since?

Kos

Post by Kos » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:39 am

I get the exact same error message - but the script still managed to find some of my missing covers. Thanks!

Kos :)
Setup: Sonos, Twonky, Qnap, MediaMonkey Lifetime

Further investigation

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:20 pm

trixmoto - Just to give you an update about my further experiences on this error message.

Recently I had 981 files that needed to have their album art saved (4356 files in total) but when MM counted up to 186 files being tagged (on the MM task bar), the error message occured.
After this error message occured you can see only some of the tagged album art is saved. Also the batch art finder no longer works and you need to restart MM to use it again.

Hope this helps. If you want me to try anything else, let me know.