need description added

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

need description added

Post by Guest »

Hi everybody I desperatly need description added to the nodes, but do not have clue how to do this as I know nothing about scritping. I really need to do a search by description Cheers
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i think it might be possible with magic nodes to add this in. but i have not got the use of magic nodes down yet. so some one else will have to tell you how to add it.

how ever this could be added in to mm3 by the developers maybe they will do that. ? :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ashishg

Re: need description added

Post by ashishg »

Description of? Magic node website has list of attributes it supports and "description" isn't one of them.
Anonymous wrote:Hi everybody I desperatly need description added to the nodes, but do not have clue how to do this as I know nothing about scritping. I really need to do a search by description Cheers
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

The comment and custom fields meant for description of the audio file (fe it a song or a sfx). These fields can be searched, shown as column and used as criteria for auto-playlists.
And yes, extra nodes to easily browse these fields can be added using MagicNodes.

BTW: Only post your question in ONE single place. These is the right place, your other posts (called cross-posts) should be removed. Thanks.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the info. It seems I need to add this info to a script before it will work in magic node. I do not have any idea how to do this, despite reading all the help info. I just hope it gets added, or some kind soul will add it as a magic node and give me the info, all the best
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

For help with Magic Nodes itself, you best ask in the existing Magic Nodes thread (in the Scripts And Components forum). Or maybe someone with decent MN experience (like Bex and others) will read this here.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).