Why doesn't phone sync?

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

richardgarnett

Why doesn't phone sync?

Post by richardgarnett »

I have MMW 5.0.4.2693 in which I have a number of playlists. One is called new tracks which gets changed as I try to listen to all the albums. This is syncd with MMA 2.0.0.1167 and my S22 ultra. Only it never syncs properly.

In the MMW window it says the new tracks playlist is 332 songs. The MMW window also shows that the phone's playlist is 332 songs. The phone however says that playlist has 64 songs, none of which are in the current playlist. The phone won't automatically sync so I have forced it three times to sync up and it refuses to change anything. It goes through 'syncing files' but nothing changes.

I have over 7000 songs on the phone. I don't want to delete everything just to update 1 playlist, and that is not a certainty.

I don't want to pay extra for WiFi syncing as the only time I tried that it was no better.

Any idea what I am doing wrong, and more importantly how do you fix it?
Lowlander

Re: Why doesn't phone sync?

Post by Lowlander »

Does MMA show the wrong file count on this Playlist, or is this another App or the Playlist file itself?

The Playlist is still selected to be Synced?