MediaMonkey Not Playing through BlueTooth

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

court_appointed

MediaMonkey Not Playing through BlueTooth

Post by court_appointed »

I'm trying to play my music through bluetooth from my phone and for some reason MediaMonkey is not playing. It works on my Bose headphones, but any speaker I try to play it through isn't working. My primary speaker I use is an Amazon Echo, and I have a LenRue wireless speaker it won't play through either. YouTube played just fine though. This only started over the last couple of days. At first it seemed I could disconnect from the speaker and reconnect and it would work, but today that's not even working.

Is there a setting I need to change in the app?
court_appointed

Re: MediaMonkey Not Playing through BlueTooth

I realize now that the issue isn't a bluetooth issue as I initially thought. MediaMonkey just isn't playing sound. If I try to play just from my phone it won't play the sound either.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Can you check same file on any other device or other file formats do play. If possible open support ticket, state device you use and one sample file for testing.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
court_appointed

So, here's the weird thing: I play a song on my Bose headphones, it works fine. Sometimes, after I disconnect from the headphones it'll play from the phone and then from a speaking fine. Other times, it won't play sound after. I've tried this on several tracks, and it's so inconsistent.