Statistics shows a difference between Library and Played - but all Have been played...

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Rover

Statistics shows a difference between Library and Played - but all Have been played...

Post by Rover »

Hello everyone,

Please will one of you clever computer experts advise me on what I (?) may have done wrong?

The topic title says it all really. When I look at 'Statistics' it tells me that the 'Library' contains seven more albums than have actually been played. Assuming the obvious answer was to blame, I trawled through the 'Last Played' column of all the albums in my collection, and you guessed it - they have all been played, and in the majority of cases, at least once...

It is a very minor issue, and doesn't detract from either my love of music or MediaMonkey - but it is an annoyance!

If it helps, I'm using version 4.1.31.1919

Thanks for any help you can offer, and in the meantime, Happy New Year when it comes

Roger V.
IanRTaylorUK

Re: Statistics shows a difference between Library and Played - but all Have been played...

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

For more detailed "statistics" including a list, you may want to use an Add-On such as Magic Nodes.

Under Magic Nodes, you will find a "Playing Statistics" node with numerous choices e.g. (Complete) Albums / Series that never played. The add-on is from Zvezdan. I recall that there is a free / demo version and a paid version.

I appear to be running version 6.0.0.15 for MMW4. I use this (and other MMW4 add-ons) on a synchronised copy of my MMW5 library to identify issues which I can often "edit" away in MMW5 [then check next time I synchronise / backup for MMW4].
Ian Taylor
IanRTaylorUK

Re: Statistics shows a difference between Library and Played - but all Have been played...

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

For more detailed "statistics" including a list, you may want to use an Add-On / extension such as Magic Nodes.

Under Magic Nodes, you will find a "Playing Statistics" node with numerous choices e.g. (Complete) Albums / Series that never played. The add-on is from Zvezdan. I recall that there is a free / demo version and a paid version. His web site has details / examples etc.

I appear to be running Magic Nodes version 6.0.0.15 for MMW4. I use this (and other MMW4 add-ons) on a synchronised copy of my MMW5 library to identify issues which I can often "edit" away in MMW5 [then check next time I synchronise / backup for MMW4].

Hope this helps.
Ian Taylor
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Bug fixes to Statistics have been included in MediaMonkey 5.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Thank you, Ian and Lowlander. I will check out both the options that you have suggested.
All the best
Roger