DB/Tag mismatches

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

tbm72

DB/Tag mismatches

Post by tbm72 »

In previous versions of MM I've fixed any DB/Tag mismatches but in the latest update (2823) I've suddenly got a couple of hundred new mismatch entries for tracks that have been in my library for years. Even if I try to select 'Update Tags' it never fixes it and the same tracks are listed again next time I run a DB/Tag mismatch scan.

I can't see anything wrong with track tags or even anything other than basic entries in the track properties when I look at each track.
Ludek

Re: DB/Tag mismatches

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
are you still seeing this issue on the latest build 2825 ?
tbm72

Post by tbm72 »

I think they're all OK now but the 'update tags' option in mm didn't do anything. The only way I could fix them was to manually go through them all in mp3tag and delete any extended tags there.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

tbm72 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:55 am I think they're all OK now but the 'update tags' option in mm didn't do anything. The only way I could fix them was to manually go through them all in mp3tag and delete any extended tags there.
Hmm, this sounds like a bug, in that case a sample file provided (via eSupport ticket) would be helpful, sounds like instance of https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19483
tbm72

Post by tbm72 »

As I've manually fixed them all in mp3tag I don't have any sample files showing the bug to send but if it happens again I'll try and send one over.