V1074 - Marantz NR1711 in Cast Button List [#19861]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

rusty

Re: V1074 - Marantz NR1711 in Cast Button List [#19861]

Post by rusty »

It almost certainly is.

Most reports of this have been with Samsung devices, but it doesn't occur with ours :-(

-Rusty
rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi,

We've fixed the bug with notifications being out of sync on certain devices/os versions (https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=20010 ) in build 1084 which is currently available as a beta . Can you confirm whether it works for you in this case?

Thanks!

-Rusty
TheEmpathicEar

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

rusty wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:49 pm Hi,

We've fixed the bug with notifications being out of sync on certain devices/os versions (https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=20010 ) in build 1084 which is currently available as a beta . Can you confirm whether it works for you in this case?

Thanks!

-Rusty
Running 1084 now. Tried to send a log from the help menu [with a few comments - required]. But, since you had some Marantz receivers [or was that someone else?] IOW, I start a song playing, click on the "Cast" button, select the NR1711, and nothing seems to happen? What did you see when you did this with a Marantz receiver?
This back and forth can go on for a long time. I think I qualify for remote access? This would at least give you or someone else a clear look?
rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi, Sorry about that--I was referring to the issue that was raised with Roku displaying metadata out of sync with what was being played. We haven't actually tested it as we don't have that particular Roku device, but I just wanted to let you know in case it solves the problem.

Re. the Marantz issue, I'm sorry that it's open for so long, but with limited resources we have to focus our efforts on the issues that are affecting the greatest numbers users--right now there are still about 30 such 'urgent' issues that we're trying to tackle.

:-(

-Rusty
TheEmpathicEar

MMA HEOS Add-on, Plug-in, etc.?

Post by TheEmpathicEar »

Is it cost that is holding up development for HEOS [Marantz] connections between MMA and the receiver? If so, what about another Add-On, Plug-in, etc. that would be an additional cost $$? i.e. Spotify uses HEOS for Spotify Connect to a Marantz receiver?