Translation

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Kap1A

Translation

Post by Kap1A »

I know that MMA2 is in an early stage and you are in the process of removing the most problems.

But what about translating the menus to french and german for the first time. It should not be too hard.

With the help of the forum members it should be easy (did this years ago with a weather app and a schedule app and it worked quite well).

You could update MMA2 like before but this shouldn't effect the translation too much. 8)

I think this would be another great step of MMA2 (before more graphical improvements).
MMA 2.0.0.1173 + MMW5 + Orbsmart S86 pro ( android 9) + Orbsmart remote AM1 pro + Nova-Launcher + Moto E22 (android 12) Teufel One M + Teufel One S + Teufel Supreme On Bluetooth
rusty

Re: Translation

Post by rusty »

Hi,

Thanks for offering!

I totally agree. Our plan is to currently to release 2.0 and soon after prepare the strings for translation for 2.0.1 (see: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=18915 ). But I'll look into the possibility of doing translation even before the 2.0.1 release (e.g. as a 2.0 update).

-Rusty