BlueTooth playback sometimes sends no track info

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

BlueTooth playback sometimes sends no track info

Post by gordol »

I don't run into this very often, in part because the only bluetooth audio device I have that shows track info at all is my car, and for the past year and a half I've been using Android Auto mostly.

I have MMA seto to "Limit list size for external apps" to "0". I've also tried this with unlimited, and 200, and it makes no difference. Occasionally, when using bluetooth in the car instead of wired AA (I don't always bother plugging it in for short trips to run errands) instead of seeing the track info and the progress bar, I get "No info" and just a pulsing wavy line for the progress bar in the car's display. USUALLY when that happens, it'll clear up when the next track plays, or if I turn off the infotainment system and back on, or power cycle the entire car (ie, I got to where I'm going so I turn it off). The other day, no such luck, this non-display persisted through multiple cycles of turning off the entire car.
Lowlander

Re: BlueTooth playback sometimes sends no track info

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA are you using? I've not experienced this, MMA always displays file info over Bluetooth.