Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v1.00 [OUTDATED]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Re: Lyricator - Batch Lyrics Updater v1.00 [MM3]

Post by Guest »

I have followed the instructions and it hasn't work...
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Did you exit & restart MM?
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies

Post by Guest »

Yes I did and also restarted Windows as well.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Hmmm. Double check with Regedit that you have actually set the 1201 value. Possible that the change was not saved.
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies

Post by Guest »

Now in the zone 0 there is no 1201 value, I can see it in zone 1 to 4...
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

You have to add the key in that case.

Post by Guest »

Value added, works perfect. Thanks!
svenni84

Post by svenni84 »

Simply amazingly useful! THANK YOU.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Your welcome. :D
davidbspalding

Post by davidbspalding »

Downloaded and now using 1.1.0.021, thanks for the fixes and diligent work. I apologize if I didn't mention that tracks I was using it against were in the My Computer node, I probably didn't because it worked sometimes. My use case is that I rip tracks to w:\mp3, then analyze for ReplayGain, add image art, correct ID3 tags, Reorganize (in MM3) according to AlbumArtist, Album, and Title, create M3U playlist, and then finally Reorganize folder/tracks/JPGs/M3U into library[1] on \\192.168.1.2\share1\mp3\ . Doing things like ID3 changes over network can be slow and laborious (and prone to MP3 corruption if the 802.11g router burps or farts).

Will provide feedback as I "Lyricate" new tracks. :)

[1] The local W:\ drive is not monitored by MM for the library.
Last edited by davidbspalding on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
«Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.» Chinese proverb
T43 XP-SP3 2GB RAM, dual hard drives, MM 4.0.3 Gold; Ipod Classic 7G v2.0.4, Nano 3G v1.1.3.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You still can do this in the Library even if you store things locally.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

The way I handle this is to Rip to a "C:\Rips" folder with add to library specified.
I do all the cleanups I need (composer tags, album art, lyrics, etc) in the Rips folder and then I use auto-organize to transfer the tracks to their "final" location.

I use a similar process to handle music downloads from blogs.

About the only time I need to use the "My Computer" node is when adding a new major folder tree to my library (e.g. the SXSW torrents).
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

The issue with the My Computer is first of all, the lack of play data and secondly some users seem to have trouble with tags sticking when tagging in the My Computer node.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Hi,

I just wanted to ask one question.
My daughter likes the lyrics plug-in for Windows Media player because it isn't a separate widow from the player, it's in the player. The reason being she is what I call the ultimate multitasker. She usually has anywhere from 20-30 Firefox browser tabs open all the time and runs other programs and games at the same time. So she doesn't want yet another window open just to view the lyrics of the song she is playing.

The old embedded lyrics plug-in on the MM site doesn't work because it keeps freezing up for me and her.

Will Lyricator ever open up in the player and not as separate window?
She wants to switch to MM because she has a lot of songs and Windows Media Player lags do to that.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Lyricator is not used to show lyrics, but to retrieve them and does use a separated window for that. She might like MonkeyRok though, I think it can show lyrics and it would be inside a panel in MediaMonkey, not a window: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =monkeyrok