Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

rrfpacker

Re: Monkey Rok 6.1 - Updated 09/03/2013

Post by rrfpacker »

danasince1979 wrote:MR is not appearing on start even when it is set to always or as on shutdown with it showing at shutdown. The toolbar icon will appear selected as if it is on but it still has to be clicked to show it. Any ideas?
Happens with me, too. I was just dealing with it.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I've added it to my list, I'll take a look.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
aeroarmy

Post by aeroarmy »

Hi trixmoto,
My MR 6.1 still blank with x's, just like some pictures posted awhile ago. I tried to change the registry : Active X warning gone. I change my IE settings and still not working. This script looks really nice, but I can't use it. Need help !!!!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to suggest. Something is blocking the script from running, or blocking the script from accessing MM.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Laoma

Post by Laoma »

aeroarmy, do you happen to have a portable installation of MM? On my machine with a portable installation on an external hard drive, I couldn't get MR to run with symptoms like you describe.

aeroarmy wrote:Hi trixmoto,
My MR 6.1 still blank with x's, just like some pictures posted awhile ago. I tried to change the registry : Active X warning gone. I change my IE settings and still not working. This script looks really nice, but I can't use it. Need help !!!!
aeroarmy

Post by aeroarmy »

trixmoto wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to suggest. Something is blocking the script from running, or blocking the script from accessing MM.
Found the problem .. I put 1201 with Binary value instead DWORD value. Working fine now :) Thx
Loquah

Post by Loquah »

aeroarmy wrote:
trixmoto wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to suggest. Something is blocking the script from running, or blocking the script from accessing MM.
Found the problem .. I put 1201 with Binary value instead DWORD value. Working fine now :) Thx
Hi all,

I have had the problem of MonkeyRok not showing up at startup ever since I created a 1201 entry as D-WORD in the registry. I then removed the DWORD entry completely and it didn't fix it. I reainstalled MonkeyRok with no change and have now created a BINARY 1201 entry "00" with no success.

Should I have a different value in the BINARY field or is something else creating the issue?

Also, I've noticed that the MonkeyRok button on the MM toolbar shows up as active as though MR is showing, but it's not.
Loquah

Post by Loquah »

Nevermind, I think the problem is now resolved (using the BINARY entry in the registry) - it just took a reboot for it to take affect I think
UserNameStolen

Post by UserNameStolen »

I am having an issue with artist images. Sometimes they display fine, other times the display as super tiny images. The are so small that it is not possible to even tell what the picture is. I tried reading through all posts to find an answer to no avail.

Thank you for any help.
x1x2x3

I cant install monkeyrok skins at all

Post by x1x2x3 »

Everytime I try to install a skin for monkeyrok I get :"Name of skin was not installed"

What to do?
x1x2x3

Post by x1x2x3 »

I'm unable to install any skins for monkeyrok, this is a serious issue that's been raised up a few times here. I dont know why you are not addressing it.
gamb2009

Post by gamb2009 »

Maybe this have been issued and solved before, but I can't find the fix, if any, in this forum. I have the problem that, when starting the play of a track, the external panel for "All biographies" is loaded rolling down as MR finds the biographies of the different artist in the record and as soon as Monkey Rok ends the loading of the data, the panel for Biographies rolls up and vanishes . I thougt it has to do with the "Cache contents" setting, but it happens allways (chcked or unchecked). Sometimes, if I select tracks from another record and then come back to the previous, then I can get de "All biographies" pannel visble. Is there a way of fixing this.

Thank you.
Last edited by gamb2009 on Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamb2009
danasince1979

Post by danasince1979 »

x1x2x3 wrote:I'm unable to install any skins for monkeyrok, this is a serious issue that's been raised up a few times here. I dont know why you are not addressing it.
Yo it's not the MR script which is the problem. Not sure but I think the a lot of the skin installers are not setup to work with the new directory structure. Instead of installing to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

they should now be installing to:

C:\Users\Dana\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

I've been having the same problem w/most MR skins for a while now.

For instance this one: G-Monkey skin for MR(http://www.mediamonkey.com/addon_system ... roove.mmip) installs fine, but this one: M-Plexx skin for MR (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2nannqg9y5w2rco) does not.

In order to make the other skins work all you have to do is open the .mmip installer file with WinRar, extract all of the files to your desktop, drop the images folder into the other folder which is probably the same name as the skin, if there is no other folder create one and name it the same as the skin (basically you don't need the install, uninstall or app icon files), then paste that folder into the correct directory:

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins
x1x2x3

Post by x1x2x3 »

danasince1979 wrote:
x1x2x3 wrote:I'm unable to install any skins for monkeyrok, this is a serious issue that's been raised up a few times here. I dont know why you are not addressing it.
Yo it's not the MR script which is the problem. Not sure but I think the a lot of the skin installers are not setup to work with the new directory structure. Instead of installing to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

they should now be installing to:

C:\Users\Dana\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

I've been having the same problem w/most MR skins for a while now.

For instance this one: G-Monkey skin for MR(http://www.mediamonkey.com/addon_system ... roove.mmip) installs fine, but this one: M-Plexx skin for MR (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2nannqg9y5w2rco) does not.

In order to make the other skins work all you have to do is open the .mmip installer file with WinRar, extract all of the files to your desktop, drop the images folder into the other folder which is probably the same name as the skin, if there is no other folder create one and name it the same as the skin (basically you don't need the install, uninstall or app icon files), then paste that folder into the correct directory:

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

Thank you, thank you and thank you. This did it perfectly. Really appreciate it.
gamb2009

Post by gamb2009 »

gamb2009 wrote:Maybe this have been issued and solved before, but I can't find the fix, if any, in this forum. I have the problem that, when starting the play of a track, the external panel for "All biographies" is loaded rolling down as MR finds the biographies of the different artist in the record and as soon as Monkey Rok ends the loading of the data, the panel for Biographies rolls up and vanishes . I thougt it has to do with the "Cache contents" setting, but it happens allways (chcked or unchecked). Sometimes, if I select tracks from another record and then come back to the previous, then I can get de "All biographies" pannel visble. Is there a way of fixing this.

Thank you.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
gamb2009