Wishlist : Bad language mp3 filter in MediaMonkey!

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

Sebastian78

Wishlist : Bad language mp3 filter in MediaMonkey!

Post by Sebastian78 »

So to "bleep" out all the bad language in my mp3 collection automatically, saving my ears from profanity and cuss words...."beep" :P
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

:D :D :D :D
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

These Tracks are the best :lol:

Post by Guest »

8)
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I'd like the oppisite, for MM to randomly add swear words to mp3s just to keep you on your toes!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

what ever tips your trigger as long as it does not get media monkey's site blocked. i think though the adding in of the bad language would have to be done by a script.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

:o :-? :roll:
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).

Post by Guest »

Blake

Post by Blake »

rovingcowboy wrote:what ever tips your trigger as long as it does not get media monkey's site blocked. i think though the adding in of the bad language would have to be done by a script.
Like the radio announcer script... only with swear words, although Microsoft Sam is annoying so maybe you can record your own voice.
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I never thought the "B" word (referring to a female dog) was bad. Now the "C" word, referring to a B that is really really nasty, is indeed bad.

This reminds me of the school which banned a book based on language that a snake that bit a dog on his "S", which refers to the genital pouch of a male dog holding his family jewels.

My strong suggestion is that we in the Media Monkey Family develop a Code Word abbreviation, and have it available for review, so that way we freely swear, calling each other CS (a pejoritive term for one who performs oral sex on a man), a SOB, and other terms without offending other members. I would be happy to start that project if the moderators give permission to post it. I've read Bobby Knights book (a famous basketball coach, who never said a sentence without the "F" word in it) and have a healthy swear word vocabulary.

Please advise--this project would be more fun that a script.
Regards,

Scooter
Registered Lifetime Gold Licensee
Since 2006

Custom RAID Workstation > Focusrite I/O > 1g Cat6 Network > Adcom Preamp > Vandersteen Crossover > Adcom Power Amp > Vandersteen 3 Speakers > Vandersteen 2wq Subwoofer
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Imo updating the website as it is comes first.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I don't think we really need a dictionary, most people understand abbreviations when used in the correct context. People just need to be a little more creative if they feel swearing is essential to make their point! :lol:
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Peke

Re: Wishlist : Bad language mp3 filter in MediaMonkey!

Post by Peke »

Anyone watched TV Series "Battlestar Galactica" and how they have solved Bad LNG filtering? :roll: :wink: 8) :lol: :P :oops:
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Darryl_Gittins

Re: Wishlist : Bad language mp3 filter in MediaMonkey!

Post by Darryl_Gittins »

Any news on this front? I'd love to have a way to scan mp3 files for profanity. If not in MM, then are there any other programs that might be able to do this?

thanks,

Darryl