last.fm

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

durden999uk

last.fm

Post by durden999uk »

Apologies for what I'm sure is a repost, but this forums terrible search facility gave me 40 odd pages to trawl through when I searched for last.fm. I am trying to get MM work with last.fm - I have put the winamp plugin in the MM plugins folder, but can't see what to do next. Any help?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: last.fm

Post by Guest »

durden999uk wrote:Apologies for what I'm sure is a repost, but this forums terrible search facility gave me 40 odd pages to trawl through when I searched for last.fm. I am trying to get MM work with last.fm - I have put the winamp plugin in the MM plugins folder, but can't see what to do next. Any help?

Thanks,
Ben
Go To Tools > Options > Player > General Plug-ins. Is AudioScrobbler for Winamp v1.1.10 listed? If not, you don't have the correct plugin. If it is there, select it and press the Configure button.

The configure window opens, but usually you have to close the Options dialog box before you can get to the Audioscrobbler Config window. Enter your username and password, make other preference changes if you want and press save.
durden999uk

Post by durden999uk »

Thanks, I was using the wrong plugin, what a fool am I!