Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

MeMeMe

Post by MeMeMe »

Thanks, Bex - that worked a charm.
TJOHO

Post by TJOHO »

Thanks, Bex, this seems to fit the bill.

It seems the gist of the lengthy debate in that thread is that users should be aware that if they fix ratings by assigning a manual rating to a track, that track will no longer be autorated.

For me, that is precisely what I want. I see autorating as a temporary thing to have a relatively accurate rating assigned to tracks until I get around to actually giving it a score.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

In cased you missed this post: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14654 , MagicNodes' website is now at:

http://magicnodes.110mb.com
declan 2

Post by declan 2 »

I've use the following node -

Most Played artists|icon:top level\<artist|sort by:sum(played)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:100|min tracks:12>

I would like a similar node, which lists artists by the number tracks I own by each artist.
Bex

Post by Bex »

That's not possible. At least I didn't find a solution. A good idea though!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
declan

Post by declan »

Duh!

No wonder I couldn't find a solution.
miki4000

Post by miki4000 »

hmm, can anybody help. I am trying to use this magic node:

Code: Select all

Top rated artists|icon:top level\<artist|sort by:avg(rating)|sort order:desc|all:no|unknown:no|top:10|min tracks:12>
But I then get this error:

Error #13 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Type mismatch: '[string: "0.5"]'
File: "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\MagicNodes.1.3c.vbs", Line: 1387, Column: 16
Followed by this error:

Error happened during script execution:
Type mismatch: '[string: "0.5"]'
I have updated my runtime files.
--
baard
Bex

Post by Bex »

Does it work if you remove avg(rating)?
Do other nodes work?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
miki4000

Post by miki4000 »

Yeah, It does run without error when I remove the avg(rating).
Other nodes work great, expect anything that has something to do with rating....

m
--
baard
Bex

Post by Bex »

It seems that this error is due to comma vs point problems. But I'm not skilled enough to solve it for you. Someone else?

All My Scripts
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Bex wrote:It seems that this error is due to comma vs point problems. But I'm not skilled enough to solve it for you. Someone else?
That seems to be the reason. I will look into it.
Blake

Post by Blake »

Is there a way to do a node of <added> as in when the song was added to the library (obviously i am going to want to play a song i have recently added more often). sorry if that has already been asked but i really couldn't be bothered going through 35 pages looking for it, and also the site's search function isn't very good
Bex

Post by Bex »

Try this:

AddedLastWeek|SQL filter:DateDiff('d',Songs.DateAdded,Now)<7\<date added|sort order:desc>
Where 7 is days since added. You can also add <Artist> and/or <Album> to the end if you want.

All My Scripts
Blake

Post by Blake »

Thank-you very much for that Bex
trooper95

Post by trooper95 »

How do I get MagicNode to include "The" in artists name in a script?

In other words, here is my script:

2004 Releases|child of:artist|filter:year=2004\<album artist|min tracks:3|sort order:asc>\<album|min tracks:3>\<album>
The results ignore 'The' in artists name.

-Alter Bridge
-The Animals
-The Arcade Fire
-Art Brut

This only happens with Magic Nodes, not normal MM interface.

Thanks