Some problems remaning with translation

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

Pablo

Some problems remaning with translation

Post by Pablo »

Hi, this is an update of a few problems I'm still having with the translation:

* Auto-organize files is not translated (since the change from Auto-rename to Auto-organize).
* Several tips of the day are not translated. A few versions ago, all of them were translated but it looks like there were some changes in a couple of them but there were no updated tips.pot files in the localization updates.
* In Options | Synchronization, "Delete tracks on device not in synchronization list" is not translated in Beta 2.4 (I think it used to be).
* In Options | Skin, "Override skin theme..." is not translated. This is strange because I remember translating that, in fact I had a lot of trouble translating override. :-?
* In the advanced search, the order combo box is too small (some of the fields don't fit into it).
* In the Audio CD Burning wizard, under Burn Settings, the translation of "Allow further editing" doesn't fit into the space available.

I'm using MM 2.2 Beta 4.

Pablo
jiri

Post by jiri »

Pablo,

as for the several problems with non-traslated strings, I think that you didn't properly update your .po files with the latest distributed (best of all those of beta 3 or 4). The reason I think so is that it works for me not only in my language, but also it works for several submitted languages (e.g. German).

Re. Advanced search - There probably won't be more space in MM 2.2. Users can resize the list header in order to make the field wider. Maybe the whole dialog will be resized for some future version.

Re. CD Burnong - I added a bit more space there.

Jiri
Octopod

Post by Octopod »

I confirm localization is ok with beta4.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I didn't have the latest localization update :oops: .
Everything should be ok now...

Pablo