Getting the album cover in MMA sometimes impossible

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gamb2009

Getting the album cover in MMA sometimes impossible

Post by gamb2009 »

Sometimes it is impossible to get the album cover in MMA. Even if I transfer files from my MMW Catalog files, previously prepared with the cover saved into the tags, etc., there are some of the albums that come in with no cover and then, there is no way to get de album art. If I edit Proerties deleting the image (tapping over MediaMonkey icon), then when playing those album tracks in order to replace the default greyed coloured background MediamOnkey icon turns into a white backgorund one... and that new default image stays fix and there is no way to make MMA scan again (I mean that task that one can perform tapping over the missing immage when playing a track, but MMA searches for images for just a very short attempt that lasts only for 2 seconds). It seems to me that that default white background image "satisfies" the input and stands there replacing all possible new images, like if there were no need to continue the search for new album art.

Is there a way to reset somehow the entire album theme, once inside MMA?

Thank you very much.

(Forgot to tell that my installed MMA version is currently 2.0.0.1160)
gamb2009