album covers each on diff file

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

fredyellowone

album covers each on diff file

Post by fredyellowone »

Hi there!

I just purchased MM and installed it on my Galaxy phone.

My problem is this. MM create a picture for each missing album cover and put it on a different folder. The result is my media gallery on my phone now having 150 different folders with one picture each.

Is there a way to stop that or to make MM record all the album covers on the same folder?

Thanks!
Lowlander

Re: album covers each on diff file

Post by Lowlander »

Did you Sync from MMW? If so you can set how/where Artwork is Synced.
fredyellowone

Post by fredyellowone »

Lowlander wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:12 pm Did you Sync from MMW? If so you can set how/where Artwork is Synced.
I did not Sync from MMW. I do not have enough space on my pc. I took all my music and put on my phone via a USB key and installed on Samsung drive.
Last edited by fredyellowone on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then you'll need to exclude the Artwork location from the Gallery, there are no settings in MMA to control Artwork.
fredyellowone

Post by fredyellowone »

Lowlander wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:42 pm Then you'll need to exclude the Artwork location from the Gallery, there are no settings in MMA to control Artwork.
Ok. Could be a suggestion for a future update!!!
rusty

Post by rusty »

Hi,

By default, MMA syncs content to folders that aren't scanned for art by Gallery apps, and if it syncs to other folders, it'll add .nomedia if needed.

But it could have unintended side effects if MMA were to add .nomedia to folders manually created by users.

-Rusty