Playlist View in Sync List is Inconsistent for Sub-Playlists- Feature Request

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Snofru

Playlist View in Sync List is Inconsistent for Sub-Playlists- Feature Request

Post by Snofru »

When I check which playlists are selected for sync ("Devices & Services" => Select a Device => "Sync List Library --> Device" => click on "Playlists") I can't see if there are any sub-playlists that are unchecked, the marker for the main playlist is either checked or unchecked.
Please add a symbol for the main playlist that there are unchecked sub-playlists beyond. This symbol does already exist: The "playlist" checkbox can either be "x" (all playlists included), empty (no playlist included) or "-" (some playlists included).
I'd like to see "-" for all playlists that include sub-playlists when some are checked and some are unchecked.

Currently the behaviour is inconsistent.
MMW Version 5.1.0.2827 Portable
Samsung Galaxy S23+, S9 and Sony NW-A105 with MMA Beta 2.0.0.1156
Ludek

Re: Playlist View in Sync List is Inconsistent for Sub-Playlists- Feature Request

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
can you please elaborate what's the bug here?
For me the [-] mark is always shown for playlists where some of the sub-playlists are (un)checked..

See: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5d3xf23i5z73 ... n.png?dl=0
Rob_S

Re: Playlist View in Sync List is Inconsistent for Sub-Playlists- Feature Request

Post by Rob_S »

Works for me as well using 2827...
Using 5.1 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 10, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
Snofru

Post by Snofru »

For me it doesn't work, in 2827 and in 2825 and I tried different skins, too. And I also checked the english and the german language version, no change.

MMW Version 5.1.0.2827 Portable
Samsung Galaxy S23+, S9 and Sony NW-A105 with MMA Beta 2.0.0.1156