Doesn't recall last played track on MM restart ]#20331]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

tbm72

Doesn't recall last played track on MM restart ]#20331]

Post by tbm72 »

When I close MM (2822) and restart, it doesn't recall the last played track as it always has done before. The Playing pane and the main Player pane (at the bottom) don't have any details about the track that was previously played before quitting and all the details (artwork, track info etc) are blank. But if I click the Play button, it starts playing the track but doesn't show any of the track info.

This has only started happening on the latest 2822 update.
Lowlander

Re: Doesn't recall last played track on MM restart

Post by Lowlander »

I can confirm this behavior, however I'm not sure there is anything wrong with the Player not showing a file playing if no file is playing/has been played.
tbm72

Post by tbm72 »

I suppose not but it's only started doing this on the latest release. Before that it always showed me the last track I'd been playing when I started up MM.

Also, if you press play at this point it will start playing whatever track had been playing before except none of the info or artwork now displays in the playing pane.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Thanks, that would be a bug. Added as: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=20331