After adding a folder I Update Composer with Mp3tag but MM5 does not show the update information

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

khalid hosain

After adding a folder I Update Composer with Mp3tag but MM5 does not show the update information

Post by khalid hosain »

Re-scan >>> Scan Now does not update the composer field.
I have add a Music Folder to Media Monkey Library. Then I have been update Those files Composer field information with Mp3tag v3.22b. The Updated information displayed in Windows File Explorer But when I open the folder in Media monkey 5, its does not display the updated information. Even I have tried Re-scan >>> Scan Now Option but its displayed the old information which had been add at the very first of the scenario to the media monkey library.
My Windows Version: Windows 11 22H2 (OS Build 22621.2428)
Used software for update composer field: Mp3tag v3.22b
Used Media Monkey version 5.0.4.2690
Barry4679

Re: After adding a folder I Update Composer with Mp3tag but MM5 does not show the update information

Post by Barry4679 »

Hi Khalid,

I don't see the issue you describe.
nb. I only tested using a flac file, and I am on MM version 5.1.0.2819.
A lot of bugs will have been fixed since the version that you are running.

You could sheck these options at Tools>Options.
Are these two options checked?

If you hover the mouse cursor over each option, the tooltip will describe why these actions are optional.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.