What automation software ingetrations are available?

To discuss development of addons / skins / customization of MediaMonkey.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

Telorast

What automation software ingetrations are available?

Post by Telorast »

I have been using MM4 and EventGhost for remote control and automation. But EventGhost is dying and doesn't support MM5 so I'm looking for a replacement for EventGhost.

MediaMonkey is my most important integration so I need something that works well with MM5. What integrations are available? I don't see any in addons or Google search.

I need outgoing events for each song and the ability to extract meta data. As well as the ability to send playback commands and starting playlists by name.
dtsig

Re: What automation software ingetrations are available?

Post by dtsig »

I don't believe there are any based on your criteria ... BUT ... did you just click on ADDONS located at top right of the screen? No goggle search involved
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Telorast

Post by Telorast »

I did but can't find anything there. Are there integrations without those features? I assumed those were basic, just wanted to clarify hotkeys aren't enough.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Someone would need to create the integration, as I don't think anything like it exists.

I do recommend checking out MonkeyMote.
Telorast

Post by Telorast »

Read up on MonkeyMote and sounds like I'll be stuck on MM4 forever unless I develop something myself.
I built my own remote control for android to be able to see and set tags for easy management of all my auto playlists. Works great but will be a pain to upgrade if no one else used those features.