Notification not displayed on lock screen

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Darkassassin07

Notification not displayed on lock screen

Post by Darkassassin07 »

While playing music; the notification in the notification tray is active and functioning while the device is unlocked, but once the device is locked it is not displayed on the lockscreen meaning I cannot play/pause /switch tracks without unlocking my device. It doesn't change with different playback devices (speakers, wired headphones, wireless headphones, aux cable).

This has changed from the previous version (pre-new look), where I could manipulate playback from the lock screen just fine.

Media Monkey for Android V2.0.0.1073
Android v13 on a Samsung A52.
rusty

Re: Notification not displayed on lock screen

Post by rusty »

Hi,

I don't have your exact device, but I'm not seeing this issue on other samsung devices (albeit running Android 12).

Can you try the following and let me know if it solves the problem?
1) In MMA, configure Options > UI > Show in notifications bar : always
2) Update to the new beta build 1076 ( To test beta builds, in MMA, tap Options | About | Register for test builds. Once you're registered, then your next update will be to the current MMA beta. To update immediately, go to MediaMonkey in the Play store and click 'Update'.)

Thanks!

-Rusty
Darkassassin07

Re: Notification not displayed on lock screen

Post by Darkassassin07 »

Step one I had already done before posting.

Step two I've now done, updated to 1076, and the issue has resolved. The notification is now visible and working while locked.

Thanks!