Disappointed with latest version

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

kevinp

Disappointed with latest version

Post by kevinp »

I have the SoundCore Sleep Buds that I use every night connected to my phone where I use the Media Monkey app to play my favorite songs. MM for Android updated itself yesterday to version 2.0.0.1073 and I was very disappointed to see that the sleep timer is no longer part of the app. Unless it's just hidden real well, I'm going to have to figure out how to roll back the update, or just find another app to play my music.
Blorkersson

Re: Disappointed with latest version

Post by Blorkersson »

Sleep Timer is accessible from the Now Playing screen. Tap the three-dot icon in the top right of the Now Playing screen; the two options are Sleep Timer & Equaliser.
Jmurdock67

Post by Jmurdock67 »

:x :x please help me revert back to previous version please I will pay anything the new version is the worst
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can unsubscribe from beta testing in the Play store. However, eventually it will update to the newest version when it
becomes a final release.

What are you having issues with?
nelet

Post by nelet »

I am also very disappointed.

Latest version is very slow. Screen updating is not smooth.

If you want to move a track to another place in the list you have to be very accurate. If you hold your finger a little too long the track is selected. If you hold it a little too short time before moving a finger then the screen is scrolled. In an older version the track was not selected although you hold your finger a long time before moving it.

In an older version when you select a track then some icons appear at the bottom and you could use one and e.g. add selected track to play next or show properties. Now you have to first select a three-dot icon and then e.g. add. So you need more actions now.

Sleep timer is not working when using option "Play last song completely".