[Bug] MM randomly starts and pauses playback, interrupting other media apps [#19702]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

malkierian

[Bug] MM randomly starts and pauses playback, interrupting other media apps [#19702]

Post by malkierian »

Been happening for a while now, but especially after "resume play on bluetooth connection" is enabled (doesn't appear to happen if that setting is disabled), when I pause MM to go listen to another app, like my podcast app, after maybe 30-60 seconds, MM will resume play for a split second, 1/3-1/2 second at most, then pause again, and the app I was listening to won't resume until I manually hit play either in the app or on my headset. I submitted a log for it, combined in the description with my problem with it resuming on connection despite not being the last media app (which might be fixed if the length of response time was fixed as noted in my other thread), but I didn't write down the log ID.
Lowlander

Re: [Bug] MM randomly starts and pauses playback, interrupting other media apps

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MMA are you using and are you connected to Bluetooth when this happens? Please send a log again right after this happens and reply here with the new logID.
malkierian

Post by malkierian »

It says version 2.0.0.1057. New log isWNCWPIVNX2. Very easily reproduceable with notifications bar set to 3 minutes and resume on bluetooth connection turned on.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It's not something I've seen happen on my devices, but added as: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=19702
rusty

Re: [Bug] MM randomly starts and pauses playback, interrupting other media apps [#19702]

Post by rusty »

Hi,

This was fixed in build 1061. Can you confirm whether it solves the problem for you?

note: build 1061 was just released to beta on the Play store. It'll likely take a few hours for it to become available.

Thanks!

-Rusty