Download beta version pbm

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Download beta version pbm

Post by Guest »

You seem's to have a very very good compression tool. You'r beta version has only 115k when I download it but, unusable. Is there a problem on your server or is it a problem with my proxy?
jiri

Post by jiri »

The file is ok on the server, problem was definitely in communication - the download was terminated. Try to download it again from the same place or follow the link to Simtel from the download page, where you can choose among ~30 download servers.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Great, bur with simtel, I only have your last stable version. And I am interested with your last beta.
I'll try with another provider this night.

I find your program great. I am a VB developper and I use your MDB to add reports such "wich MP3 can be burn on cd?" etc. I'am also busy to try to detect incomplete MP3 (test the inhoud of the last second).
jiri

Post by jiri »

I added a second download location for the latest alpha version to it's download page, so you can use this one.

I'm glad that you are happy with Songs-DB! I hope that there will be added some internal reports soon, so you won't need to go directly to the database. However, the database is open for any use (there is not reason for passwords) so when something is missing in the application, you can do it yourself!