Need Space between Tracks

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

mysmile4u

Need Space between Tracks

Post by mysmile4u »

I've just jumped to MM after years on WMP, and enjoy micromanaging my own very special albums, lists, lectures and audiobooks. I have put just the right amount of time between each track and MM seems to have programmed their own time in there. I do not have the gold - am I crazy or do I have to listen to everyone jumping on top of one another track to track? It's intensely irritating. I really did like WMP, but they are abandoning the format it seems, so I thought I should try another, am giving MM a try.

MM, I like to arrange everything myself I don't need "autolists" and things automatically timed. I like to do it myself. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to stop MM from automatically jumping on top of my chapter changes in my audiobooks and between my songs? Or do I have to bite the bullet and go back to WMP? Because the song thing is jarring, I really can't do it.
Lowlander

Re: Need Space between Tracks

Post by Lowlander »

Under Tools > Options > Output Plug-ins you can configure things like silence removal and crossfade. Disable any of these options if available.

https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... ce+between
Inhapi2

Re: Need Space between Tracks

Post by Inhapi2 »

I've tried this,

It does not work. It is horrible when listening to Opera and classical musci in general, The silence cutt of completely destroys the music.

Is there another solution ?