Vorhören während Wiedergabe

Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen oder über MediaMonkey diskutieren möchten...

Moderator: onkel_enno

Georgia

Vorhören während Wiedergabe

Post by Georgia »

Hallo, gibt es ein mit Windows 10 kompatibles Tool, mit dem ich während des Wiedergebens vorhören kann?
Danke, Georgia
Hobby#1

Re: Vorhören während Wiedergabe

Post by Hobby#1 »

dazu bedarf es glaube ich einer zweiten Soundkarte !
ich habe mir so etwas zugelegt....
https://www.amazon.de/Behringer-U-Contr ... B000KW2YEI
und nutze eine zweite Software die die Lieder abspielt
und wo ich die "Lieder" per drag and drop rein schieben kann bei Bedarf !
Archiv, Suche und vorhören findet natürlich mit MediaMonkey statt !!
wobei ein zweites Fenster öffnen in MM bestimmt auch funktionieren würde... ??
Peke

Post by Peke »

It really Depends on your sound card, Most of Realtek sound cards can separate Rear and Front outputs and show them as two separate sound cards.

Check if you have realtek drivers installed and that you can access its control panel to set Audio Input separation, some other sound card chipset also have that feature as it is most common these days that you have headphone set (headphones and mic) for communication while you output game sound on regular speakers.

Fyi I had https://www.amazon.de/Behringer-U-Contr ... 0023BYDHK/ but it is mid/lower quality external sound card and <2$ sound card from ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw= ... et+USB+2.0 works also as a preview card easy

EDIT: Years ago I have created separate plugin that add Preview Button to MMW so that you can preview song while you play your music in Now playing without interruption read more about it here http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2432
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Georgia

Post by Georgia »

Thank you everybody for your help!
@Pavle: I have seen your plugin, but as it is some years old, I was afraid that it won´t function with Windows 10. Does it?
I also find the description of your plugin a bit frightening, as I´m not really an IT expert :wink: I have seen that you have made several amendments - which one should I install first?
Thanks for your patience! Georgia
Peke

Post by Peke »

For me it works.
It is basically simple:
1. Install plugin
2. Extract 2007 Update and Tested plugins from 2008 to c:\SongMonitor and restart MMW it should work.

Only thing you maybe need to start setup (as it is old one) from first link in my post using Run as administrator.
Best regards,
Peke
Georgia

Post by Georgia »

Great, thanks! :D
Georgia

Post by Georgia »

Hello Peke,
I have now installed your Plugin as you described it, but I cannot find out how to use it, I don´t even see how I can start it :( . Have you got a manual/ description for it?
Thanks for your help!
Georgia
Georgia

Post by Georgia »

Helloo again,
I have now found the preview button, so it seems that I´m getting along :-) But I would still be interested in a kind of manual, if this exists. And thank you, agina, very much for the plugin - it´s really a precious amandment to the program!
Georgia
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Unfortunately there is no Manual, I initially made it for myself. Under the "pressure" I released it as-is without any support and promises.

I would like to have that or similar functionality in MediaMonkey natively, but it is long standing on To-Do.

Hint: If you have two soundcards you can click on configure and select different Sound Card so that it do not interfere with MMW playback.
Best regards,
Peke