Playlists for Activo ct10

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

hoodleehoo

Playlists for Activo ct10

Post by hoodleehoo »

Is it possible to create and upload playlists to my activo ct10? If so, how?

Thanks so much!
Peke

Re: Playlists for Activo ct10

Post by Peke »

Have you tried to install MMA as described here https://us.activostyle.com/blogs/news/o ... -explained

If it fails to start Try to Install/Sideload Amazon MMA APK as it do not require Google Services.

Also from http://www.groovers.co.jp/support/downl ... 180321.pdf I do not see any way to import Playlist, so if you locate folder where playlists are found find one containing tracks please upload it somewhere and share download link here along with path where you find it and we will try to generate Device Profile plugin that should allow you to play playlists.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
hoodleehoo

Post by hoodleehoo »

I have not. Does mediamonkey have to be installed on the device for mediamonkey created playlists to work on it?
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
MediaMonkey Android needs to be installed in order that MMW playlist work as they are directly synced to MMA library.

If you are unable to install MMA you should pledge Activo to white list MMA as available app, if needed they can contact me on email directly using pavle ON mediamonkey.com or using https://www.mediamonkey.com/contact/ and we will be glad to help them make MMA avalable for Activo
Best regards,
Peke
Donald Russell

Post by Donald Russell »

Is it possible to transfer iTunes Playlists to a ScanDisk Memory Card installed on the CT10, and be able
to play the tracks? This a large volume music, but would not be installed in the CT10 main drive.
Failing that, could I provide MM with the playlists, having MM modify the files, leaving them on the SanDisk Memory Card, and be able to play them on the CT10?
Thank you.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
MM will create Playlist on SDCard as it is separate Sync Profile, it is possible that CT10 moves them to main storage for easier access and speed.
Best regards,
Peke
Donald Russell

Post by Donald Russell »

I have previously written re: Playlists for Activo ct10.
Subsequently, in my continuing effort to transfer my iTunes Playlists to the CT10, I have discovered
Export for iTunes, an app, available from the Apple App Store, that transfers iTunes Playlists to the
CT10. This transfer preserves the Playlist name, as well as the music tracks in that Playlist Folder.
It is also possible to remove DRM blocks from the tracks, along with the transfer.
It is necessary to transfer the Playlists to a SanDisk for use in the instance of a greater than 16G volume of Playlist music. My particular volume of Playlists was 200G+/-.
This Export for iTunes app allowed me have complete access to my extensive volume of music, acquired over several years of Playlist creation.
globel

Post by globel »

Here is a small sample playlist 2 files.... its kinda straight forward.... I can not install mma on the device as of yet. i can install other media apps just cannot install apps they have not approved yet. I would upload but I cannot post links here or add attachments.

File name is [playlist.m3u]
/storage/sdcard1/Music/1899 J. Strauss II - Vienna Blood - Walt/100 Masterpieces Vol. 10 (1894-1928)/099 - 1899 J. Strauss II - Vienna Blood - Waltz.mp3
/storage/sdcard1/Music/Various Artists/100 Must-Have Christmas Masterpieces/31 The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II_ N.mp3