Custom Report 3.2 - Updated 29/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

AllenW

Re: Custom Report 3.2 - Updated 29/07/2014

Post by AllenW »

I hit the download and get a screen like this, only this is only part of it.

Code: Select all

PK����´´ýDxàαS��?”����CustomReport.vbsÌ<iSãJ’ß;Âÿ¡BR·1–Œmð&�Ãk÷ØЃÝ×lï!—±²ää¿ÙýGó#7³©tø¢{G`¤Ê¬¬Ì¬¬<J%ïWÞì“»ö ðŸè’ÐÇ•7p{1¸î«E³{:˜4j–�^|½¿»ï8t_fA}ÇóÎá¡l¨ù46³{1º&bÖÛ‡VÝ<z·ÃÑE¿#ó%‰1xDÆnH8—ÄöÇďI<¥dx^ðìú
jÍõ]‚´’O7ð÷cÀ
iŒˆ!?(q‚ÙŒú@[ß7ՈƌjŽiHìù<æ¡kÇÔ[
öþ]ü?°åÆõè­=£g*¤öã!BàÇ0p
@ÜágÍ:S…Í={©à‘±K#&•øE`ßöö#=û|™Ì‘ÐÂh9§g¦àúæî~p1êp\ŒÇra’¢™y  ÍÒ8ø–>{®Ê™Ú!ÌÂÛ·oÉA¦ÑvbrÜ®ûÃÓéšõzž^½V7Éë—{uȵnXˆwA.É•‚{)o‚pfÇdñáìð¢7êñ”Ü91±êõ¥[£~hÖyã–¶xªÍ§s´³Ã™í/lïú‡“…ï 
kHá|¼÷ ¤{ê÷µZ
ˆ\…0¶×'ïGƒ~µ·•,"4Å™=	ü�SæN–ò¡öG<:‰«äÃ=»	ÝÇ)Þ]±;L1¤¼[?x¦¡cG †>jàX¤"ø3ÞrÌÁ‹ݹ#J&šä´.f&ôÖ*àÔ¤!¸/òQ/Tÿ’Ž
&èÙpwožÝù4Ošâp1a‡F	E¼5âȍ=J¸È#†{wßÍá
ÔOó¹TΧ2ªØ‘c~qÇñ´C¾XÍÃ	¼ÅÌ'ÏØ(gìðúÅ¡žP:µÇ8}Ò0ˆ:äM%=
í4D¾³utÕù>€©w¾h×fó†Ò)+²÷õz6î¾Ð1þcŸúñt‡ÈÁƒí<¡ŸZø¶"b@úa{a„ðeœé:rg”9±´©8¶ò‚¸9:c£òæŽ9X sÏu\p]wF.æs>ôòŒhïƒ>_ãè|Ѿwý˜tÔè"\¶w5
u³aìiEï¢�Uw¢4g܇Ò^â-hnm—CzYˆ²Z«î«®˜º$•æìúS�é‚SÓ¦4æ“IWÒ˜Y)J»º,”fe
(­[W`ªu‹9îÒ‡Å#éˆÿgäÆö"ÊAÁ„½ˆtäÅ9jÖ9ÜÀ~!yqF¬¦„,üøb&ÞQ®º•7ÃÅC&ÇÐ!iÀx3¡¡
iÌ/ÏÈ°{Y»Z„!øOfûЊȽ	C¨1ú€V'£)õBò½/<ï³¹U	\ÃbêMä¸KŠBâ÷¬ÿ•í.DCÁ»ä»vl?À\ÔîæÔþ½¯kÃëþõÕˆK«„xãcÌ7ª¢±ÛŽz·€“’›û»AÒi†í6ˆ‰Ž#Ö>㊾\öü1}ÑëpPl6
CŸK!”MÈz]re{“j@£ÒËàE×ÔÙé zH‰›Ì«Äö‰ãÙÑ´
´	–IÁõü±jZu_‡aV/ÂÐ^곇»'Ðã_¿¸1D’~ϧ¯²“„ûoÁgŸSb¾Œ@
8^8à7–d0€<‹7³à„¥ùíáléŸAˆ¤ô>Ì[sƒÃñMaqüš›Ü§^
¼+¶ &ƒÔ.Y&;Œ—Ì…7RÀ•Í=ÿYââSØ0¶—wþ(˜+–Î!øý1ˆ\ÑõH¡Ìf^O÷8Áõj½zÜ®W[õwºe½åëß( _òÚ9†Õ¤°MK…îÛÔ“R‹UlÖ¤3âlv_`«Y5'øn«8‰*DDé(ãv¡èϾ:½WG—­
	b
‚`/¦3X1ÃÏÚ*æ"+_ûÃÕ°5ýF_G+aW]ð:àæ×!Œ ´¯ãêkˆæp„zz¾‹õü™;ʺ
­*4ž'#
ÖÊ6çf³U¯¶aBëUË,ÅËY—*‹ú)¢¼^B†ÙEÿûhÇÓ,ê?dÞëj‰”oÓ¸û‘Vs¹ˆãÀ?6#ïT‹ámŠ½¤¼w©çÎЫkÜÔr«ZU”Ùj€¦,S(Jbm”]"ÞùW>IÁfX+¸7)5‚óL Éq'"®ˆ²Îœ%
Sê<YB‘âFÕ#kÂx”j’c­Pä%n÷*jªÇžïx‹1布ˆÕTÌœbÛMTlb‚ÿÑqn
\W¾R¦Œ5Ê<='MráW[Šª%#4M
ª>RU}´•ªV­·Ò?éG›Õ‚)nªkŽ@¦ŠBÞ4Ä¿j*æº>ÚY×
W”m­Sv;¯ì£ÍÊFUKe³Øc©ñÌÚϬb<k4sñ,c̯ͨԈv=vcÍøµ:.¶(Ãâm™ßmXÕF£)f‚#è:’Åw?ô‰û2/¢«“‹ÛÓ"8Õ£8pÞ°$nQ֝§ßΩ’ÓÁ9ôœ’Óî¹½$§ïσEHîéíù"¦ätx5:LÍéçs(wPe§—ç×kêLq¯ef|¹¹/ÏdPff Y6NNP¥9mnë¡Í¼‡–JtÆîŽU»;ÞlwÇE»kåó¨L4b	eÞ莣;ÚdtG%F×lW-\þ„¤hÂ춵3Æ™V&gb-Ô™˜mUuíͪkUwÜdI‹¢»vIêäF—~¨™KD›Û&¢Í4sã9Ë:L×öÒêoO3ψuâ]¸º4ìM”ê=m.jì¤4dC³_Ç"ÃHÆ…™~swJÌå©w)-æ{U/\)ì
È4… (¼\ž3Ü!8‡ª¢q’ëI׋`aH×¾
áe,ãÇ*ÈÊ •7«0+o¶!_Éde)vi†ža{N­×Ká}:ASj•Cyåy\N:·P…v	)Y«f=S/Ö·(ë%£YϯW³®.Økß	p/mÕŠmåVlkÛÛ*ñf]–<„dqÓå1¼êõ4côÓèæÀl­ç¡;Ûü'ߝÐ<R£i­˜YIC¸Të3¨ó7ÍÌl7ÔÉnlžëF^»Ïï0ÁÌFµ†:ÑüùATŒ§GêÐG›‡>*mZ'…Á3É2{`˜ßiª77Ü,¸mnª¿ç;Åù¡[êЭÍC·ŠC[í¢Â[Å혢¾OÔ±O6}R»Ñ>.Œ}¢Ž
1%czû^`‰ÃM@rã#®ôÖØà@ƒ³í*‘ödÈÞKÜ`Þ!™gv¸ä@fÆ‹IFq*Ü»Ñ)e¾Øz§ëîi¼µ,#ã¦v´Ã˜œimÏUhØ@ÃFs¹¨ªuþ³#^Š%¼•ó‡Ö&˜ú
«lÍN«¦%‹B±W
îL(WOºHe¼‘
Pݝ­¯ä!ç¯ÅäåÆ<ÓRr_k]îËÓR«|N…ëWEþkëVYÿr-™Î]_­Ó{•YÙša8A-÷jÓjã8	W*öÀõ™‰Éõ“Ù/&ž‘"‰aëõU¬ääçN¥ÏNOC™žÆæéi”û²âô4Òéi”õõêMòд§|³8ƒlB
"n
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Bizarre. You're clicking the download link or save button to download and getting that?
Or, after download, you click on it to install and get that?

Are you downloading from CustomReport32.mmip?
The link is just under the script name.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
AllenW

Post by AllenW »

MMFrLife wrote:Bizarre. You're clicking the download link or save button to download and getting that?
Or, after download, you click on it to install and get that?

Are you downloading from CustomReport32.mmip?
The link is just under the script name.
Evidently I was on the wrong page/site/? as this link worked fine.

I'll try and figure it out now, but is there a way to just copy/paste the artists and album?
Thanks a bunch!

Al
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

AllenW wrote:but is there a way to just copy/paste the artists and album?
Not that I know of. Not easily anyway (maybe looking into the database; SQLite maybe, but format would likely inhibit listing out from being practical).
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
AllenW

Post by AllenW »

Ya, I can't find a way either, but at least I have a start, thanks much!

Al
JOOP

Post by JOOP »

Hi,

Custom Report 3.2. seems to be a very powerful tool and it offers nearly all that I was looking for.

However, is there a possibility to run it by "albumartist/album" only WITHOUT including "Titles" (I can not uncheck the box "includes") ?

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4891 ... mz_jpg.htm

Edit: It would be very helpful if if there was a function like "Group by" e.g. "Albumartist" in order that only one line per album appears.

Jochen

MM4 V 4.1.18.1859 (Gold lifetime); Export/Create Playlists 5.4; Synology DS; Sonos, Hifi-Cast Premium
cryptus939

Post by cryptus939 »

This script has just today started returning the error "Excel not found" whenever I try to create a report. I haven't changed anything about the script at all; any ideas on how to fix this please?
sullydks

Custom Report Addon - performance question

Post by sullydks »

Question about performance. First time user of this add-on. I was trying to get an extract of full library.
I have a straight listing report of 19 items. No sort, tums etc. to XLS.
Tested on selection of the library. All good.
Running full report but it seems to be taking about 1 hour per 7,000 tracks, Is this about right ?
I've restarted twice to reset everything. Reboot, etc.. But still same speed.
I've got 69000 in the collection (Mp3 and FLAC). That's almost 10 hours to run a report ? That's 1990's mainframe DB2 speed :-)
Surely I'm doing something wrong.
Ideas ?
sullydks

Post by sullydks »

The report processed at about 10K titles per hour. Completed successfully... so all is good.
An Observation
At the final stage, it displayed a window about Xcel compatibility, with the prompt to "CONTINUE" . However, this window was behind main, and the banner bar/status in the main screen still showed the penultimate track being processed, Meaning, it sits there waiting for a user input but the user is unaware that input is required. Wasted 30 mins waiting, even though I had a Task window open that was showing MM using CPU... I didnt see the user prompt window.
When you finally realise and click on the 'Continue' button, THEN the status bar changes to show finished etc.... WRONG WAY AROUND !!!

Also frustrating that the XLS output has 65K limit. I got around this by re-running the report for the final records only. AFTER saving the initial output into XLSX which support more then 5K sheets.

Just some observation/feedback.
RCBAudio

Post by RCBAudio »

I have installed Media Monkey and Custom Report 3.2 on a new laptop and when I execute the Custom Report Script I am seeing this same error:
Error #70 - Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Permission denied
File: "E:\MediaMonkey\Scripts\CustomReport.vbs", Line: 3187, Column: 4
I read through the thread but must have overlooked the resolution. How was this resolved?

Thanks in Advance.
havocuk

Post by havocuk »

Sorry, just found about MediaMonkey 2 days ago and love. But I love this script even more! is there any plans on developing it further?
havoc

Post by havoc »

Hey I love this script, but when my file name has a - in it goes into the Title column, when the title is blank on the tag. Is there a way to fix this? so only the title column shows the titles?
ezdropper

Post by ezdropper »

Is there a way to export a list of all Aritsts without duplicates?
adrock0211

Post by adrock0211 »

Great script, however, there are a few missing columns that I need. These columns certainly exist in the main window viewer. I am using MediaMonkey to view information about my movie files and the columns that seem to be missing are Resolution and File size.

You can see these columns exist here:

https://imgur.com/a/DcHeuXs

However, when I use the custom script and hit the columns drop down, these fields do not exist. Any way to bring them in?

Thanks, in advance.
cyberlarson

[SOLVED] Custom Report 3.2

Post by cyberlarson »

Error #7 Microsoft VBScript runtime Error
Out of memory fso.folder exists
error line 2177 column 2

I've used Custom Reports for years and it is wonderful. I just switched to Windows 10. Custom reports worked fine the past two weeks and yesterday I got the above message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and the message continues. I have tried different formats and the same message. The line referenced is about creating a new folder

The USB drive that it was going to write to, was not plugged in. Working now