Works fine with Chromecast, but, ...

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

andreasroeber

Works fine with Chromecast, but, ...

Post by andreasroeber »

Hello group, happily I downloaded the actual alpha of MediaMonkey today. I am happy user of MM for years. Today I read abaout Chromecast-support in the upcoming new version and decided to try it out. After instalallation no devices could be found, I own a Chromecast at TV, Chromecast Audio and lately a Google Home mini. After restart my computer I am now able to stream to the TVs Chromecast and even to my KODi-Device connected to TV., I am very happy about. But I am still missing support for Chromecast Audio and Google Home mini. Is it planned to add support for this devices? I am looking forward this feature very much. You are doing a good job with the new version I guess, even if i like more the old layout :-)!
Peke

Re: Works fine with Chromecast, but, ...

Post by Peke »

Hi,
We extensively tested Chromecast Audio and it should work.

Can I ask you to open support ticket (same login credentials as here) and supply us with debug log trying to use Chromecast Audio and Google Home Mini Under Options -> Player -> DLNA Renderers?
How to create Debug log is described here http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=30&t=69
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts