Media Monkey Question

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

jbooze

Media Monkey Question

Post by jbooze »

Hello, I am just trying to verify that 1) With a Media Monkey subscription I can download music to my Sansa Zip clip? 2) what is the monthly subscription cost? Thank you.
dtsig

Re: Media Monkey Question

Post by dtsig »

There is no subscription cost. There is a free version (with some features limited) and a purchased version
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

It's not a subscription service with a program. It's just a program, free or paid version; and an amazing one at that! :wink:
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

jbooze wrote:Hello, I am just trying to verify that 1) With a Media Monkey subscription I can download music to my Sansa Zip clip? 2) what is the monthly subscription cost? Thank you.
You can only download music to your device that you already own, media monkey is not a streaming service like spotify