Extension Help Needed

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

geoff.lamshed

Extension Help Needed

Post by geoff.lamshed »

I am new to MediaMonkey and was looking for a program where I can use my soundshift device with. Now MediaMonkey offers extensions support that should support this however when I go to download an extension, it keeps going to the main download page for the actual program download. This happens on every extension that I choose.

How do I actually download an extension without having to download the main program?

Thanks

Geoff
Peke

Re: Extension Help Needed

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Usualy when plugin redirects you to main app it means that plugin is integrated with App.

Can you post url of plugin you want?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
geoff.lamshed

Post by geoff.lamshed »

Thanks for that, I am after the following -

DLNA Players -
http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... a-players/

Networked Devices -
http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... d-devices/

These two keep taking me back to the actual download page for the MediaMonkey program.

Please don't tell me that they are already in the program, I would feel like a dork lol

Thanks

Geoff
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

I think it is just a misunderstanding .. those two pages really don't have anything to download. Dlna server is part of MMW and will work with most all dlna clients after install. Nothing further to download but MMW and install.
I think the problem is that the two pages you mention should have different buttons on them .. different text.
So if MMW is already on your computer you are set. If not just download mmw and install and you will be ready.

Note that the DLNA 'service' will run while MMW is running on the computer. If you want the service to run when MMW is not running you will need to install the service itself .. which will then start when MMW is closed.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

To echo Peke and dtsig, the Networked Devices 4 actually says that it is now currently part of MM if you
click on "version history/details" and look at changes line. The other one doesn't explicitly say it but is also the case.
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜