Audio not showing up on phone

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Audio not showing up on phone

Post by Guest »

I am using an Iphone 6 plus and have ios 8. I can sync the music to my phone and on mediamonkey when I go to my phone I can look at the music in it, but on my phone I cannot see the music or play it. On my phone it will show everything I've purchased from itunes and a few songs from my non itunes library. Other then that it doesn't show most of my music library I can see when I use mediamonkey to view it. On iTunes it shows the used space as "Other" while on Media Monkey it is "Audio".

Re: Audio not showing up on phone

Post by Guest »

Original poster, adding this. I have had this problem multiple times and every time I delete all the files on my phone and sync again, it ultimately does the same thing.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey, iOS and iTunes are you using?

Post by Guest »

I am using iTunes 12.2.0.145 and Media Monkey 4.1.8.1751. But after uninstalling and reinstalling Media Monkey and iTunes and syncing my phone again it hasn't done that so far, and lasted longer then when it had happened the last few times.
The Tarsier

Post by The Tarsier »

I am also having the same problem, some songs are showing and playihg but only through the match on apple music, once I got to play offline all songs disappear. Whats the fix, I go to belgium in a couple of days and won't be happy if I haven't got any tunes
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I suggest starting fresh on your iOS 8.3+ device after upgrading to MediaMonkey 4.1.8. If you still have issues capture the sync in a debug log (step 4b) and send the log to support for analysis: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=12&t=69

Post by Guest »

I'm also having this issue. Are there any solutions that don't require me to wipe my phone to get MM working with my phone again?
Push Play

Post by Push Play »

I just has gotten my Iphone 6 + setup here and I also am having the Issue of the Invisible songs on my device. I am running IOS 8.4.1(12H321) And have an Iphone 6+ 64GB.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Push Play wrote:I just has gotten my Iphone 6 + setup here and I also am having the Issue of the Invisible songs on my device. I am running IOS 8.4.1(12H321) And have an Iphone 6+ 64GB.
iPhone issues are resolved in the latest beta
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Targis

Post by Targis »

I have updated to newest 4.1.9 and am still having issues...audio appears to transfer but cant be located when done
Iphone 6 IOS 8.1.2
Peke

Post by Peke »

Open support ticket and Create LOG file.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
MaloneRainja

Post by MaloneRainja »

Was there a solution to this? Having this same issue 3 years later than the other posts. Using iPhone SE ios 11.2.6 (but about to update to ios 11.3.1). Media monkey version 4.1.20.1864.

I added songs and they showed up as on the device in media monkey but disappeared after the phone was disconnected from the computer.

EDIT: Redownloaded iTunes and now it appears to be working. Not sure what the issue was. Just downloaded iTunes a month ago...
Peke

Post by Peke »

My best guess that new iTunes brought new version of "Apple USB Mobile Support" driver
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts