not really off topic but is a figurein' post

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

not really off topic but is a figurein' post

Post by Guest »

i did not want to get this confused with a bug report so i posted in here.

but givin the new info i posted on the en mass errors thread, i am thinking that just maybe the monkey is trying to send playlists to both monitors of a duel monitor setup, if there is duel monitor support in monkey?

or maybe if there is network support for duel playlist's (and i think there is) then maybe monkey is trying to run the playlist and use it for both the network playlist and the desktop playlist?
not being a programmer i am not even sure if those can be supported or coded.

this duel playlist thing does cover all the errors that have anything to do with memory as it would take twice the memory to do it. so i was trying to find any way it would happen. and those are the only things i can think of.

what about any of you other programmers any of you others with the memory related errors, do those sound possible to you?
:-?

roving cowboy / keith hall

just fence leanin' and trying to do some figureing?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I assume your talking about the Now Playing? As it's a window element I don't think MediaMonkey tries to send it to 2 monitors.

Post by Guest »

i just thought about the monitors but was not sure as i said.

so that is out.

but it is playing two lists.

so what about if it is trying to send a shoutcast list out and if your not using shoutcast it just trys to send out the now playing list that was in monkey when you started monkey, and when you change playlists. it just changes one in front of the other making the first one still being sent out as an web cast but you can't hear it so you don't know it?

is that possible to get it sending out a web cast in the background?

its got to be doing the double playlists some how?
does any one else know or have any ideas yet?

:o

roving cowboy / keith hall.

not logged in today.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay rusty wanted another bug thread so i will start one in the bug forum with this playlist thing. :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

peke or jiri or one of the other moderators

remove this thread as it is not needed since i started a new bug thread for it.

roving cowboy / keith hall.
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

roving cowboy wrote: remove this thread as it is not needed since i started a new bug thread for it.
Really?
confused

Post by confused »

yes he looks like he means really as he has said he started a thread for the multiple playlist error in the bug forum