mediamonkey

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

fearce1965

mediamonkey

Post by fearce1965 »

Mediamonkey sucks. I'm only using it because Microsoft sucks. I can't believe how limited we with what we look for.
MMFrLife

Re: mediamonkey

Post by MMFrLife »

fearce1965 wrote:Mediamonkey sucks. I'm only using it because Microsoft sucks. I can't believe how limited we with what we look for.
So, because Microsoft sucks you need to use Mediamonkey? ...huh? ......how limited we with what we look for? ....huh?

That is some "fearce" logic. :wink:

Are you frustrated and need some help or just trolling?
.....or just don't care (as in, "My mind is made up, so don't bother me with the facts") ?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜
MACumley

Post by MACumley »

Why not try using iTunes, that Sucks! Or you could try using Winamp, or Foobar, or MusicBee, or AIMP or Tomahawk. But I guess you think they suck too.
<shaking head> I guess the previous post says it all....User limitation. Or you just might RTFM and find that MM does just about everything you might need.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

now guys try to be nice to this guy I just found this post.

but you all know how much trouble I've had over the yrs with mm, sometimes it is mm's fault sometimes ? most the time it is the hardwares fault.

this guy might have some bad hardware that is not liking what the codes are for mm. not all pc's are alike.

I hope this guy has come back as another user name and found the help he needed. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.