Exporter liste de lecture

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Robert 85

Exporter liste de lecture

Post by Robert 85 »

Bonjour,
Je voudrai exporter une play list sur un autre ordinateur où j'ai égélement MM Gold. J'ai essayé la manip ci-dessous (Français et Anglais) mais ca ne marche pas. Quelqu'un saurait il comment faire ? De même si on veut exporter une play list sur une autre application ça ne marche pas. Merci.

Hello,
I would like to export a play list on another computer where I égélement MM Gold. I tried the manip below (French and English), but it does not work. Anyone know how to do it? Similarly, if you want to export a play list on another application that does not work. Thank you.

Exportation Playlists
Si vous souhaitez partager vos playlists ou Auto-Playlists avec une autre application, vous pouvez le faire en leur exportation en tant que norme. fichiers m3u, qui peuvent ensuite être chargés par la plupart des lecteurs multimédias.

Pour exporter des fichiers spécifiques m3u.:
1. Sélectionnez les pistes que vous souhaitez exporter une liste de lecture
2. Du Fichier menu, cliquez sur Exporter vers Playlist ou cliquez-droit sur Envoyer à. m3u playlist
3. Choisissez un dossier et nom de fichier (xxxxx.m3u) pour la liste de lecture
La playlist est enregistrée comme xxxxx.m3u, qui peut ensuite être ouvert par un autre lecteur multimédia.
Pour exporter toutes les playlists que les fichiers m3u.:
1. De la Outils menu, sélectionnez Scripts > Exporter les playlists
2. Choisissez un dossier pour les playlists
Les listes de lecture seront sauvegardées comme. M3u.

Exporting Playlists
If you want to share your Playlists or Auto-Playlists with another application, you can do so by Exporting them as standard .m3u files, which can then be loaded by most media players.
To export specific .m3u files:
1. Select the Tracks you wish to export from a Playlist
2. From the File menu click Export to Playlist or right-click Send to .m3u Playlist
3. Choose a folder and filename (xxxxx.m3u) for the Playlist
The Playlist will be saved as xxxxx.m3u, which can then be opened by another media player.
To export all Playlists as .m3u files:
1. From the Tools menu select Scripts > Export all Playlists
2. Choose a folder for the Playlists
The Playlists will all be saved as .m3u files.
Robert 8518

Re: Exporter liste de lecture

Post by Robert 8518 »

Excuse me but for me it is not possible avec medi monkey gold 4.1.
1- I select all my music of my playlist and I put down this musiv in a special folder (for instance : "playlist export"). All my music of my playlist are in this folder ok ?
2. After, from the File menu I click Export to Playlist
3.I Choose the folder "playlist export" and I put down the playlist here,
4 - The Playlist will be saved as playlistexport.m3u, which can then be opened by another media player.
5 - I copy this folder on a Key USB
6 - After I copy the folder on my second computeur
7 - I open MM
8 - I click on "Fichier, ajouter des fichiers à la bibliothèque" for scan all music
Robert 85
9 - The music are copy but y don't find the playlist . All music are copy . Where is my playlist ???????????
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

If Paths on Playlist are valid (ie. same drive/path/filename on new PC) it should be under Playlists > Imported Playlists if you enabled the M3U file type to be scanned in the File > Add/Rescan Files dialog.
Robert 85

Post by Robert 85 »

Hello and thank you
Thanks but it no good (excuse my bad English)
When I connect USB key (or DVD with playlist and music of the playlist), I scan like you say
After the play list is ok, but when I remove (or take off ?) USB key or DVD the play list disappear . It is them thing if I record the play list !
But y want keep permanently this playlist on my second computeur .
It is it my problem
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then you need to copy the files from the USB disc to your PC, after that scan the files copied to your PC.
Robert 8518

Post by Robert 8518 »

This is that I do but my handling is perhaps not good.
How do you make ?
I copy the files on my computer. I have all try :
- copy on my hard disk from my USB Disk like a normal files, after I scan this folder
- or copy all music in "my music", in a folder where I have create a special folder for playlist (for instance : playlist jazz 1)
- or copy all music from my USB disk in"my music" without special folder
Not possible...