Lyricator v1.5.5 (2022-11-25)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

thehammer

Re: Lyricator v1.2.1 (2014-03-16)

Post by thehammer »

ohneland wrote:Can I select which files to sync? Or do I have to sync all Files?
In the report, select the tracks you want to sync and right click to select Synchronize Tags...
ImageSpoon!
ohneland

Post by ohneland »

ohneland wrote:Can I select which files to sync? Or do I have to sync all Files?
Ok obviously the right click menu has this option...
ohneland

Win 10
Logitech Media Server on a Synology NAS with diff. players
MM 5, MP3Tag, EAC, Musicbee
crap_inhuman

Post by crap_inhuman »

Hi,

for many songs you will find more than one lyric page offering the lyrics. But the lyrics are different from site to site.

Is it possible to add an option, that Lyricator match the lyric already exists in the mp3 file with the lyric found in the web and show them both if their are different ?
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0
ohneland

Post by ohneland »

ohneland wrote:
Ok obviously the right click menu has this option...

Edit: didn't see your answer!
ohneland

Win 10
Logitech Media Server on a Synology NAS with diff. players
MM 5, MP3Tag, EAC, Musicbee
MikeyTsi

Post by MikeyTsi »

This has been a great plugin so far, I think it would be enhanced though if the tracks that it doesn't locate lyrics for gets dumped to something in an easily copyable/readable text format, either a log or a pop-up. That way those of us that are adding lyrics to "large collections" can do large batches, then go back to the ones it doesn't find later to do finer-tuned searches.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MikeyTsi wrote:This has been a great plugin so far, I think it would be enhanced though if the tracks that it doesn't locate lyrics for gets dumped to something in an easily copyable/readable text format, either a log or a pop-up. That way those of us that are adding lyrics to "large collections" can do large batches, then go back to the ones it doesn't find later to do finer-tuned searches.
Just use this to identify tracks without lyrics:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/brows ... ng-lyrics/
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

This is a great script but I would like to add some sites as sources because german lyrics aren't find right now. Is this possible?
thehammer

Post by thehammer »

MaximusPrime wrote:This is a great script but I would like to add some sites as sources because german lyrics aren't find right now. Is this possible?
If you provide the site URLs, I will look at them and see what I can do. Not sure if the language character set will be supported though without some testing. If you are willing to do that testing, I am willing to implement your top favorite site and see how it goes.
ImageSpoon!
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

thehammer wrote:
MaximusPrime wrote:This is a great script but I would like to add some sites as sources because german lyrics aren't find right now. Is this possible?
If you provide the site URLs, I will look at them and see what I can do. Not sure if the language character set will be supported though without some testing. If you are willing to do that testing, I am willing to implement your top favorite site and see how it goes.

Thanks for Offering !
This two sites should be enough I think: 1. http://rap.genius.com/ 2. http://www.magistrix.de/ I would like to test it
thehammer

Post by thehammer »

MaximusPrime wrote:
thehammer wrote:

Thanks for Offering !
This two sites should be enough I think: 1. http://rap.genius.com/ 2. http://www.magistrix.de/ I would like to test it
I spent a bunch of time working on genius.com and for some reason I can't get the redirect it makes properly. The only way it will work is if you have the Genre set to the same one they have the song categorized. So if you have an artist set to Pop and they have it as Rock, you will not get a match even though you can go to their site in a browser and they redirect your search from Pop to Rock and show you the lyrics. I know can't continue this site with that note for people, but everyone has their own opinions on Genre. I would be a large effort to modify the plugin to try the three Genres they support to make this work automatically.

Meanwhile, let me think about this some more and I will start to take a look at the other site you gave me.
ImageSpoon!
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

Thanks for your effort !
Daboa

Post by Daboa »

I seem to be getting stuck. I left it running overnight to get lyrics for my 4000 tracks and I woke up to it "Processing Track #141/4024". It has the loading circle and says "Trying Andrew Lloyd Webber - Notes/Prima Donna". It did the same thing last night with an audiobook, so I deselected that from the tracks, but with 4000 tracks I can't predict which ones will give it trouble and I'd like to simply obtain lyrics for all tracks for which they can be found. I can't find a way to set a timeout interval or something similar. What do you suggest?
thehammer

Post by thehammer »

Daboa wrote:I seem to be getting stuck. I left it running overnight to get lyrics for my 4000 tracks and I woke up to it "Processing Track #141/4024". It has the loading circle and says "Trying Andrew Lloyd Webber - Notes/Prima Donna". It did the same thing last night with an audiobook, so I deselected that from the tracks, but with 4000 tracks I can't predict which ones will give it trouble and I'd like to simply obtain lyrics for all tracks for which they can be found. I can't find a way to set a timeout interval or something similar. What do you suggest?
See if it seems to be one particular lyrics site it hangs on. If so, then take that one out and try again. It could be a new traffic throttling technique that one if them started using.
ImageSpoon!
Daboa

Post by Daboa »

Thanks! I disabled LyricsDB, which it seemed to hang up on. Then getting all of my lyrics only took about 36 hours >.<
It really struggled on those audiobooks lol...
Chrisky

Post by Chrisky »

Hi there,

just downloaded the addon (1.2.1.1), did not have any previous installs and the popup instantly disappears. I installed, restarted MM and it was working for a while. Now I haven't been able to get it back working, not even by the "Go to Properties, close and re-lyricate" method described before.
I'm on Win 7 x64 and MM 4.1.4.1709.

ETA: Weird. Just figured that tracks lying on my NAS (in the MM database) work fine, whereas local tracks on my HDD dont seem to work (insta-close).