About MediaMonkey for Android

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

JoeDAB

Re: About MediaMonkey for Android

Post by JoeDAB »

I like the organized non-chaotic set up compared to my stock music app and that I can sync it with my MM4 library to keep it as is on the computer, but it's missing some features that I've been spoiled with by the new stock and now don't know if I can live without... Features I've noticed include advanced auto equalizer, air gestures, voice control(kinda important when driving), and most important to me the ability to play via Bluetooth(nearby devices) without leaving the app.

Have problems/concerns with the Wi-Fi sync, when I click sync I have no idea on the progress as I do when syncing from the PC, also its set to auto sync and never did anything for syncing after fixing an organization rule.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Android 4.3.
Peke

Post by Peke »

JoeDAB wrote:Features I've noticed include advanced auto equalizer, air gestures, voice control(kinda important when driving), and most important to me the ability to play via Bluetooth(nearby devices) without leaving the app.
When MMA gets final stable release than real work start on including such features like you pointed here. I'm not telling that all would be included but after basic functionality is done and hammered new ones are added. I personally use MMA as only playback device in my car.
JoeDAB wrote:Have problems/concerns with the Wi-Fi sync, when I click sync I have no idea on the progress as I do when syncing from the PC, also its set to auto sync and never did anything for syncing after fixing an organization rule.
After updating sync rules they will be used on next sync, but they are not enforced on connected device.
I added http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=11895 to cover that.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
bcinu

Post by bcinu »

Looks great so far! Any plans to add Chromecast capability?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I don't think so, but I had made an entry for it: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=11830
jolous

Post by jolous »

Any plans for smart playlists?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »