Zekton Skins - NEW MonkeyRok 5.x themes (June 2010)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

GeraldB

Re: Zekton Skins - NEW MonkeyRok 5.x themes (June 2010)

Post by GeraldB »

Reading this thread again reminds me that I've enjoyed your Zekton skins for many many hours and owe you a thank you for your work.
Can't afford a signature.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

eyal.

i just got this skin to test it for the mm 4 float player display error i get.

your skin has it too. only it shows differently on your skin.

on your skin the float player has the right side cut off no white title bar at all is showing.

i know its an mm 3 skin those are the only ones i seem to get the float player to show up on at all in mm 4.
and they all have trouble with the float players right hand side. mine all show a white window's title area.
yours is just gone like some one cut it off with a knife.

how do you make your float players. are you doing something like making the clint not show as large as the player skin?

i make my client as large as the player's background image .
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Eyal,

I've always liked these skins and they work for me in MM4. Thank you. One question, though. Is there an easy way for me to get rid of the border at the very top around the track information, maybe it's called the header, that are in the LV and SIP skins? I think they might look a bit sleeker without them.

Thank you.