IPods

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

trixmoto

IPods

Post by trixmoto »

As there are a large number of sensible people who have iPods but would rather not use iTunes, there are lots of posts about iPods. Would it not be sensible to give a whole section to these people??
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, thats indeed a good idea! Or why not even start a new section "Synchronisation Help" with different sections for the most popular players.
I think that would be a good thing for poeple who need that kind of help.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

It would also mean that the same topics don't keep arising in "news", "bugs", "beta" and "need help" because people don't know where to put them! Admin - please hear our call! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

I already thought FAQ's might be a good idea (because a lot of re-asking is going on), but this is even a better idea!
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

Actually I think that FAQ idea is pretty good. It means when we need to answer a question we can refer them to the FAQ forum instead of re-answering the same sort of questions.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
rusty

New forum and faq

Post by rusty »

Thanks for the feedback.

I've added a new forum. It'll start to get more populated once MM 2.5 is released.

As far as a faq, we plan on adding an online editable faq that can be edited by a few moderators in response to questions that come up repeatedly. I'll work on this soon after the 2.5 release.

-Rusty
Al_G

Re: New forum and faq

Post by Al_G »

rusty wrote:I've added a new forum. It'll start to get more populated once MM 2.5 is released.
FYI, no moderators are listed for the new forum.