Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Owyn

Re: Monkey Rok 5.0 - Updated 09/03/2010

Post by Owyn »

Maith an buachaill! Go raibh míle maith agat.
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Conas Fhéile an-! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Owyn

Post by Owyn »

Lá Fhéile Pádraig!!

Sláinte!!
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum. (Ambrose Bierce)
I drink therefore I am. (Monty Python)
Vista 32bit Home Premium SP2 / MM3.2.1.1297 Gold / Last.Fm 1.0.2.22 / IE8
Dell Inspiron 530 (1.8 Core2 / 2GB)
Skin: Vitreous Blue
Scripts: Add/Remove Playstat|Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix|Album Art Tagger|Backup|Batch Art Finder|Calculate Cover Size|Case&Leading Zero Fixer|DB_Audit|DB_Clean|DB_Schema|Event Logger|Genre Finder|Lyricator|Magic Nodes|MM2VLC|Monkey Rok|MusicIP Tagger|PUID Generator|RegExp Find & Replace|Right Click for Scripts|Scriptreloader|SQL Viewer|Stats(Filtered)|Tagging Inconsistencies
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

trixmoto wrote:@fizzjob - the tracklist has never been built until the header is clicked on, so I'm not sure exactly what you've done in the past, but do you think a separate format function for the current album would be useful in a future version?
Well, here's the custom function that is almost working the way I want it:

Code: Select all

Function FormatAlbumHeader2(iter)     
  Dim h : h = "<div class=""album_header""><table class=""album_header"" cellpadding=""3"" cellspacing=""0""><tr>"
  h = h&"<td width=""100%"" align=""left"" valign=""top"" onmouseover=""this.className='hlt';"" onmouseout=""this.className='';"""
  h = h&" onclick=""toggleTracklist('"&iter.StringByIndex(0)&"')"" style=""cursor:pointer"">&nbsp;"
  h = h&"<div class=""album_details"">"
  h = h&"</td></tr></table></div><div id=""album_"&iter.StringByIndex(0)&""" style=""display:none""></div>"	
  FormatAlbumHeader2 = h  
End Function
That hides the album artwork & info (I have that integrated into the pane header), but I have to provide something to click on (in this case, the &nbsp; character) in order to make the tracklist show up. When a new album starts, it disappears until I click on the spot. It had a persistent state in MR4.x, but it doesn't seem to be persistent now. That leaves me with the slight inconvenience of having to click on something each time an album starts, as well as having a gap. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean:

Honestly, I don't know if having two functions is worth it, unless other people want it. It certainly isn't hard to implement, but I just don't think there's that much call for it.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well I've not gone back and tried it, but it certainly shouldn't have had a persistent state, if it did then technically this was a bug - there was no code designed to give the current album tracklist a persistent state. I have added it now, it took me several hours to figure out! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
tgriff9020

Post by tgriff9020 »

I am having some trouble installing MonkeyRok on my new Windows 7 machine. getting product installation error. Any suggestions anyone?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

tgriff9020 wrote:I am having some trouble installing MonkeyRok on my new Windows 7 machine. getting product installation error. Any suggestions anyone?
http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/inde ... ticleid=59
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

There's a link to this knowledge base article in my signature as well :)
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

Trix, I have a suggestion for a future version...

Could you make the "All" option in the main artwork panel have a crossfade transition instead of just a hard cut between images?

Hardly a big deal, but it would be a nice bit of eye candy.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yeah, now I'm using jQuery this shouldn't be a problem at all.
tgriff9020

Post by tgriff9020 »

Thanx NoHitter and Trix, should have looked closer :D
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

trixmoto wrote:Yeah, now I'm using jQuery this shouldn't be a problem at all.
Cool, thanks!

On a related note, would it be possible for the "Images Of" external panel to work the same way? Instead of a grid of artist images, could they be resized and done as a slideshow?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Haha, so demanding! :lol: I've added this to my list as well. :D
Nebbin

Post by Nebbin »

trixmoto wrote:@Nebbin - the tab issue is a known issue and I'm gonna try and sort it out in the next version. I can't replicate the video issue though, it works fine for me - can anyone else replicate this?
Sorry - I saw other tab problems, but didn't realise this particular one was also noted.

I'm still having issues with the video though, including a new msg:

Image > Playing Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse.

It still plays perfectly well when I double click the vid in MR (opening & playing it in IE8). I don't know if this helps in determining the problem.

Thanks for all your work on this plug-in.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ah yes, I've seen that occasionally. Some videos won't play outside of the YouTube website but unfortunately there's no way of telling that programatically, so this message will sometimes appear. Unfortunately I can't see any way to work around it.