Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

auburnrose55

Re: Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Post by auburnrose55 »

Thanks for the explanation. I found that the disk number was indeed very large (7 digits) for some reason, and since I don't care about the disk number other than for multi-disk sets, I just made that field blank, after which the script worked fine.

Thanks again!
Bex

Post by Bex »

Great, I'll adjust to code so it can handle large numbers in Track#/Disc#.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
CarlitoGil

Post by CarlitoGil »

I Think prefixes (that should go in the Little Words list) like 'The' should be cap'ed after an ampersand (&)

I'd like this code (or something to the same effect) added for the next version
After...

Code: Select all

ElseIf Not whiteSpace.test(prevChars) Or (nextChar <> "" And InStr(")}]",nextChar)) Then
    ' if it follows a punctuation mark (with or without spaces) or if it's before a close-bracket, cap it
      capMe = True
This...

Code: Select all

ElseIf prevChars = " & " And InStr(" " & UCase(Replace(SDB.IniFile.StringValue("Options","IgnoreTHEStrings"),","," ")) & " "," " & UCase(s) & " ") Then
    ' if it follows a ampersand and is listed as prefix, cap it
      capMe = True
iTunesMonkey + Acoustid – Find metadata from iTunes and Acoustid
CarlitoGil

Post by CarlitoGil »

This script would benefit from a button to keep the tracks that would be changed without changing them, you know?
iTunesMonkey + Acoustid – Find metadata from iTunes and Acoustid
Bex

Post by Bex »

When I get the time, I'll try to implement all the wishes that is currently posted in this thread. I don't know when that'll be though...
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
britesc

Post by britesc »

FIXED

Hi,
Confused...
I have ibstalled the script without a hitch.
There is a button to press under options to remove the leading zero. Great
I press Ctrl +E and it finds things needing fixing, but where is the button to press t say do it. All I see is Refresh or Cancel buttons.

Tried it on 3 computers with the same result so what am I not understanding???

Thanks
jB

FIXED

The default size of the dialog box obscures the OK button.
By enlarging the dialog box the OK button appears.
I think the OK & Refresh buttons should be switched so that idiots like me can get going straightaway.

Thanks for a good script.
kind regards,
jB
rithym

Post by rithym »

Just installed MM3 on new PC with Win 7 everything working great except when I try to run CaseModify1.4.2.mmip script I get Product Installation Error

Any advice please?
Will the last person please get the light!
rithym

Post by rithym »

OK problem solved had to restart MM3 Run As Adinistrator CaseModify installed no problem
Will the last person please get the light!
Frenchtoast

Post by Frenchtoast »

Hi there, Your tool is great but it would need some adjustments for French Titles.

In french, we only capitalize the first letter of the title. Not all words.

WOuld it be possible to create another version of your script or add a option checkbox to select between all words and first word?

Merci, Pierre
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, it's already on the todo list for this script. You will eventually see it but it might take a while.

All My Scripts
bcbaca

Post by bcbaca »

By default the wonderful script from Bex removes the leading zero. I would usually change the option in the script to add a leading zero. I've installed MM3.2.0.1294 fresh recently and added this script. Now when I select Tools > Extensions and select the script, the Options button is grayed out. Anyone else seeing this?
auburnrose55

Post by auburnrose55 »

bcbaca - go to Tools > Options, look under Library, the options settings for this script are there now.
italiaguy

Post by italiaguy »

Hi everybody! I'm mario, I've just registered in MM forum because I've a little problem with the case cheker.. could you help me?
I set the world "de" to be always lowercase and it works fine, but i would like to add an exception for few cases such as "Francesco De Gregori" or "Fabrizio De Andrè" (italian singers)..
is it possible to modify the script so if it finds the world "de" it turns it lowercase, but if the world "de" in between "francesco" and "gregori" it makes it uppercase?
thank you in advance and sorry for my english!
mario
italiaguy

Post by italiaguy »

hey! no one here that could help me fix this thing up? :( please!
Bex

Post by Bex »

It's currently not possible, but I'll put it on the todo list!

All My Scripts