How do I change the font?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

aj_brown_99

How do I change the font?

Post by aj_brown_99 »

As the title says. I have already changed the size, but I am now looking to change the font style of the main box with artists, songs, albums etc. Thanks.
nohitter151

Re: How do I change the font?

Post by nohitter151 »

aj_brown_99 wrote:As the title says. I have already changed the size, but I am now looking to change the font style of the main box with artists, songs, albums etc. Thanks.
The font can only be changed by changing the skin. You can read more about skins in the MM wiki.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
aj_brown_99

Post by aj_brown_99 »

I see. I am happy with the skin I am using now and don't want to change it. Do you know if there is any way to modify the existing skin to change the font?
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

You can modify the skin with ThemeEditor 7. Download and instructions here.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
jackderrippa

Post by jackderrippa »

It's easier than that: Go into "option." Select "skins." At the bottom of that is an option for "font size." Select whatever you like.
Cheers.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

jackderrippa wrote:It's easier than that: Go into "option." Select "skins." At the bottom of that is an option for "font size." Select whatever you like.
Cheers.
That's font size. The original poster was asking about the font.

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

aj_brown_99 wrote:I see. I am happy with the skin I am using now and don't want to change it. Do you know if there is any way to modify the existing skin to change the font?
if it is one of my skins or one of the ones i moded for some one. let me know i'll change the font for you and email it to you. would save you time, :)

of course if you don't learn your self then we won't be able to get new skin ideas from you that you would make..
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

Who's paying who here?? :o
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Guest wrote:Who's paying who here?? :o
No one is paying anyone?

Post by Guest »

Oh, someone is getting paid... and it's not the lowly enduser.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

Only when you or some one buys the lic for mediamonkey does any one get paid and that would be the company owners and the people they hire, nobody is being paid for user created skins or for helping with issues in this forum.

Roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.