Last.fm Scrobbler plug-in installation

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

SocietyDweller

Last.fm Scrobbler plug-in installation

Post by SocietyDweller »

Hi,
That's probably a really stupid question since I never installed any plug-in in MediaMonkey before. I just installed the latest beta of MM. I decided to give a try to the Last.fm Scrobbler plug-in beta also. I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but I just copied to files in the plugin directory of MediaMonkey.

I can now see it under the Gereral plug-ins list but when trying to configure it, I got a message saying "To configure, go directly to the last.FM service entry in the options panel"... Question is: "Where is that?" I don't have any Last.FM entry under option....

Thanks
nohitter151

Re: Last.fm Scrobbler plug-in installation

Post by nohitter151 »

Download Last.fm_Scrobbler_1.0.2.12.mmip from here:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 32&start=0

Then just double click the downloaded file to install. The file should have an .mmip extension; if it downloads as a .zip file you can change the extension to .mmip (or download with a different browser as IE tends to rename the extension for some reason).

Note also that you need MM 3.1 for the plugin to work at all (won't work with 3.0).
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Breydel

Re: Last.fm Scrobbler plug-in installation

Post by Breydel »

Thanks for that .mmip rename hint. I was already wondering what I had to do with the contents of the "Zip" file as well. :)

Anyway, installed the latest beta versions of both MM 3.1 and this scrobbler on my laptop and it seems to work like a charm. Can't wait for the final 3.1 release and install it on my main PC as well. :)