MonkeyFlow 1.4

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

flashk

Re: MonkeyFlow 1.0 [MM3]

Post by flashk »

smooth1975 wrote:it was working perfect for me before... i have no idea what to do... any suggestions?
MonkeyFlow caches the cover art based on the albums internal database ID. If you rebuilt your database, then the old IDs will be different than the new ones. Try deleting the monkeyflow_cache folder from your TEMP directory and then restarting MM. I'm pretty sure this will fix your problem.
smooth1975

Post by smooth1975 »

flashk wrote:
smooth1975 wrote:it was working perfect for me before... i have no idea what to do... any suggestions?
MonkeyFlow caches the cover art based on the albums internal database ID. If you rebuilt your database, then the old IDs will be different than the new ones. Try deleting the monkeyflow_cache folder from your TEMP directory and then restarting MM. I'm pretty sure this will fix your problem.
that worked like a charm... thanks for the help and for the great script flashk!
flashk

Re: MonkeyFlow [Beta 4]

Post by flashk »

ermal wrote:I ve fixed the previous issue by downloading the last version of Mediamonkey... now monkeyflow starts but shows only blank images lke this

Any ideas

EDIT: i have the latest intel drivers for my graphic chip (integrated 945GM) is this card supported?

XP sp2
1gb ram
1.66 core duo cpu

I am converting some friends to MM and would love to show them this script so they can forget about Itunes :) Help!!!
I added a FAQ section to my first post that should answer your question. Unfortunately the answer is that your graphics driver is not currently supported by MonkeyFlow. I'm working on a solution though.
ermal

Re: MonkeyFlow [Beta 4]

Post by ermal »

flashk wrote:
ermal wrote:I ve fixed the previous issue by downloading the last version of Mediamonkey... now monkeyflow starts but shows only blank images lke this

Any ideas

EDIT: i have the latest intel drivers for my graphic chip (integrated 945GM) is this card supported?

XP sp2
1gb ram
1.66 core duo cpu

I am converting some friends to MM and would love to show them this script so they can forget about Itunes :) Help!!!
I added a FAQ section to my first post that should answer your question. Unfortunately the answer is that your graphics driver is not currently supported by MonkeyFlow. I'm working on a solution though.
Allright knowing that you are working on it is actually a solution for me :) now i know that I just have to wait. thank for your reply and your support.
MrRalph

Post by MrRalph »

Very nice component! Would it be possible to use another background color than black. I use a very light theme, and now it looks kind of .... dark. Some light grey or something would be great!

Ralph
tigers1122

Post by tigers1122 »

For some reason all of a sudden when I start MM I get the Winviz.exe has stopped working message which used to never happen. Any way to fix this?
flashk

Post by flashk »

MrRalph wrote:Very nice component! Would it be possible to use another background color than black. I use a very light theme, and now it looks kind of .... dark. Some light grey or something would be great!
Thanks. The next version will allow customizing the background color.
flashk

Post by flashk »

tigers1122 wrote:For some reason all of a sudden when I start MM I get the Winviz.exe has stopped working message which used to never happen. Any way to fix this?
Can you try the debug version mentioned in this post and send me the log file?
tigers1122

Post by tigers1122 »

Apparently I had an AdobeR.exe virus....when I deleted that, it started working again perfect. Thanks for the great script!
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Any chance of including a couple requests for the next version? -

1. Have the possibility of having the cover art surrounded by a jewel CD case (making it look more realistic).
2. Have monkeyflow display only albums which are selected via the tree node (or magicnode); for example, clicking on the Rock genre will show only rock albums in monkeyflow.

Thanks!
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
djniz

Post by djniz »

thank you man!!! really thank you! now i can get rid of itunes
roupp

MonkeyFlow 1.0 [MM3]

Post by roupp »

You out-done yourself! I love this script. I agree with Dan that having MonkeyFlow pay attention to which node your in would be a nice adjunct to the script. iTunes is gone forever!

Thanks for all your hard work.
gege

Post by gege »

danhackley wrote:Any chance of including a couple requests for the next version? -
1. Have the possibility of having the cover art surrounded by a jewel CD case (making it look more realistic).
Well, I'd like to be able to customize that album.png image (for albums without AlbumArt) and thus have...

...something like this (almost the same as the original, but with rounded corners and MUCH higher resolution):

...or this:

...or even this:
flashk

Post by flashk »

gege wrote:Well, I'd like to be able to customize that album.png image (for albums without AlbumArt) and thus have...

...something like this (almost the same as the original, but with rounded corners and MUCH higher resolution):
This should be very easy, I'll add it to the next version. I actually wanted to increase the resolution of the default album cover that comes with MonkeyFlow, but my artistic skills are sorely lacking. I really liked your first example. Would you mind if I use it as the default for MonkeyFlow?
flashk

Post by flashk »

danhackley wrote:Any chance of including a couple requests for the next version? -

2. Have monkeyflow display only albums which are selected via the tree node (or magicnode); for example, clicking on the Rock genre will show only rock albums in monkeyflow.
1) I'm not a big fan of the jewel case look, but I'll look into adding an option for it in a future version.

2) I've played around with other CoverFlow implementations (iTunes, Songbird, etc..) and noticed they have a similar behavior. They will only show covers for the currently selected subset of albums. So if you select the root node for a specific artist, only the artists albums will appear. Basically, only the albums that are currently in the main tracks window will appear in MonkeyFlow. Is this what you had in mind?