Music NOT playing in MediaMonkey

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

ko_k1dd

Music NOT playing in MediaMonkey

Post by ko_k1dd »

Somehow just today my music has stopped working in the player itself--I can still output to Winamp, but the music will not work at all in MediaMonkey.

Anyone ever have this problem?

I tried uninstalling any codecs or anything I had and reinstalling MediaMonkey but I still can't play any music in the program.
DAMN, GINA!!!!!!!!!!!
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

How do you mean, stopped working? What happens when you click Play Now? Are the tracks greyed out?
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes

Post by Guest »

No, the tracks will not move. (They are not grayed out)

I know everything else works--including updating my mp3 player.

I have been able to play music by outputting it to Winamp but I never had to do this before and I've been using the software for 6+ months.
ko_k1dd

Post by ko_k1dd »

(Computer logged me out.)

I tried changing the output to WAV in the output settings part of the software but that didn't help either. I tried reinstalling the software about 6 times but that didn't work. I tried scanning for any viruses and adware and I took care of all of that but no dice.

I also tried over a dozen songs, which simply refuse to play. I have tested these songs (files) in Winamp, and many more and they all work.
DAMN, GINA!!!!!!!!!!!
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Voume setting?

Does the song play, e.g., can you see the time and seconds click off and the volume is not there, or is it not playing at all?
Regards,

Scooter
Registered Lifetime Gold Licensee
Since 2006

Custom RAID Workstation > Focusrite I/O > 1g Cat6 Network > Adcom Preamp > Vandersteen Crossover > Adcom Power Amp > Vandersteen 3 Speakers > Vandersteen 2wq Subwoofer