MM 3 Style for MM 4?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Malkavien

MM 3 Style for MM 4?

Post by Malkavien »

Hi there,

i love the MM 3 Theme and i hate the MM 4 Theme.... is there any Theme that makes it look like 3?
I just want the Playlist right, and the Database in middle, Devices on the left.
Lowlander

Re: MM 3 Style for MM 4?

Post by Lowlander »

That's not a theme (or skin), but something you can do yourself regardless of skin used. Just move the panels to your desired location (may need to enable Titlebar in panels to be able to move them via drag & drop).
A2H

Re: MM 3 Style for MM 4?

Post by A2H »

Thank you sooooo much, Lowlander!! It was driving me insane! I made a clean install of the latest MM version (had some weird probs before), and though I thought the standard "Pulse" theme was quite nice, I just can't do with the standard layout of the elements. I even checked -- or rather tried in vain to find some up-to-date -- info about this, because I knew those elements used to be undockable and moveable. BUT, I couldn't figure out HOW! If I hadn't stumbled upon your "Show Titlebar" hint, I'd be close to losing it by now. I have to say, it's not very nice to auto-disable this! Argh!

But, calming down now, I'm happy I don't have to hunt down a skin. Thanks again! :D